+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
I can access my account online through ircc website, however when i call their call centre the recording machine does not let me through, saying that the application number i've provided is not present in their records. I was able to reach the call center agent up until last month, as i call ircc every month since i passed my 6 months mark in Feb 19. Its only this time that the system is not letting me through the phone but it does allow me to check status online.

Anybody else faced this issue?
Yes, this morning it told me that my application cannot be found. However, i did speak to an agent

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Anyone knows how long VFS takes to return passports after PPR.
Handed in my passport on the 24th of May, they said it'll be ready in a week but will call or email for collection. It's been way over a week and when I checked the VFS tracker it says it's still in progress.

Reactions: CASM

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
My AOR Aug 18. Still here. Checked my status a month ago and eligibility and criminality was still under review. Tried to get hold of the agent today but didnt get through due to high volume of calls. Today i noticed that the display format of my account changed on ircc website. Fingers crossed. Will try to get through to an agent tomorrow.
August 18 !!!! My God .. I cant take up this stress of waiting any more... do you have any RR or ADR ?

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
I can access my account online through ircc website, however when i call their call centre the recording machine does not let me through, saying that the application number i've provided is not present in their records. I was able to reach the call center agent up until last month, as i call ircc every month since i passed my 6 months mark in Feb 19. Its only this time that the system is not letting me through the phone but it does allow me to check status online.

I faced the same 2 days back... I have started calling CIC for the first time on Monday and could here till the recorded status after that when I press "0" it said could not transfer due to high volume of calls.. but on Tuesday evening I faced the same thing what you experienced , but I pressed "0" and was able to talk to an agent after that ...

meerarammohan

Sep 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Anyone knows how long VFS takes to return passports after PPR.
Handed in my passport on the 24th of May, they said it'll be ready in a week but will call or email for collection. It's been way over a week and when I checked the VFS tracker it says it's still in progress.
I submitted passport on 21st May and received it on 5th June..

Reactions: SaOsh

nelya96

Jan 25, 2019

me too

nelya96

Jan 25, 2019
Hello all, i imagine we are all in the same boat. but the thing is that my application is RR because of my work experience and it is locked since january. I sent additional documents in April but since no news except that they acknowledged receiving them. Up to now, i am not able to reach any agent through the line and even after contacting VO ottawa, they said my application is still RR. What can i do in this case ? any advice would be welcome ...

I crossed 8 months,
AOR September 26th
Eligibility RR
Security not started

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
I got a notification by email for a new message in my account. There’s a new request letter asking for sending passports. I believe this is PPR? In that case, yaay!! It took just about 9 months from AOR!

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
I got a notification by email for a new message in my account. There’s a new request letter asking for sending passports. I believe this is PPR? In that case, yaay!! It took just about 9 months from AOR!
Congrats !!!...I hope I get that email as I am approaching 9 months myself

AdySam

Feb 16, 2019
Hello all, i imagine we are all in the same boat. but the thing is that my application is RR because of my work experience and it is locked since january. I sent additional documents in April but since no news except that they acknowledged receiving them. Up to now, i am not able to reach any agent through the line and even after contacting VO ottawa, they said my application is still RR. What can i do in this case ? any advice would be welcome ...

I crossed 8 months,
AOR September 26th
Eligibility RR
Security not started
Mine is also RR. They said a visa officer can remove it after review. Normally i believe junior officers do the work and if they aRe unable to close the case for any reason, the application goes to a visa officer who has more authority to request for more documents or pass the review. In my case, they said a visa officer needs to be assigned to the case who will then decide whether to request more documents or pass the RR. So hang on tight.

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hey guys,

just a quick question: do you normally get a ghost updatea on your profile after you send a WebForms?

I have sent some Webforms on my case before. None of them had any ghost update. Around 1 month or more ago I sent a webform with a document (it wasn't an ADR but I sent it anyways, because I knew they were requesting that for a lot of people) and I had a ghost update on the profile. Most likely because they received and added the document to the file.

I sent another Webform last week on Friday and had one of those auto-replies back this morning. And now I checked my profile and there was another ghost update. This time I haven't sent or added any documents. I haven't received any emails but my profile shows "Application/profile updated"

what are the chances something good is coming? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Has anyone here is not receiving any response from the web form??

I have raised multiples CSE, and I always received a response (generic ones) even though it takes several days sometimes.

But the 2 last which I raised, I haven't heard anything (at all!) back from CIC!:confused:

BUMP

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
CSEs are useless, they only result in standard copy pasted replies.
The only way to learn things about your application is to call and ask specific questions (ie. status of eligibility, criminality and security) or order notes.
I sort of agree w you.

But I just felt weird they did not send at least a generic reply.