+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Pavel345

May 4, 2018
AOR: SEPT 1, 2018. No ppr. Eligibility under review and background check is in process. I dont know what to do. Gcms note is also under process from last 40 days. Is there any chance for refusal now?
You are not alone, I am SEP 12 applicant with no updates at all since Medicals passed. I contacted my local visa office and got to know that my app is being reviewed in Ottawa where they do not disclose any information except "We are reviewing your application". I noticed that once the application is redirected to the local visa office, things are going much faster. There can be a refusal, but the chances are remote. If you had something wrong with your app, you would have been rejected early on, after ~40-50 after AOR.

Reactions: CASM

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
Was refusal from Canada? If yes it shouldn't be a problem. If any other country. Which? Any criminal record or stays in foreign lands?
is there any issue if we have visa refusal .. we have disclosed everything in the application .

gg.4510

Apr 24, 2019
well Guys I have a querry if anyone can help me.
I am Sept 25 AO

I got PPR mail on 13th May. I am 25TH September AOR. Got married 18 nov 2018. Informed cic about changed marital status on 4 feb 2019. Submitted forms and dox as asked by cic after marital status change in march 2019. Received email from cic for Spouse medical which was done on 29.03.2019 (paid all her fee upfront in march 2019).
Spouse Medical passed in first week of april
Ordered GCMS on 30 April 2019
Got PPR request on my name on 13 May.

Oy querry is that PPR mail is on my name and does that mean that my spouse has also got PPR MAIL.
P

CASM

Feb 28, 2019
You are not alone, I am SEP 12 applicant with no updates at all since Medicals passed. I contacted my local visa office and got to know that my app is being reviewed in Ottawa where they do not disclose any information except "We are reviewing your application". I noticed that once the application is redirected to the local visa office, things are going much faster. There can be a refusal, but the chances are remote. If you had something wrong with your app, you would have been rejected early on, after ~40-50 after AOR.
where/ how did you contact local visa office? Even I want to contact, but whether that will help?

Nehaswn

Jan 3, 2019
well Guys I have a querry if anyone can help me.
I am Sept 25 AO

I got PPR mail on 13th May. I am 25TH September AOR. Got married 18 nov 2018. Informed cic about changed marital status on 4 feb 2019. Submitted forms and dox as asked by cic after marital status change in march 2019. Received email from cic for Spouse medical which was done on 29.03.2019 (paid all her fee upfront in march 2019).
Spouse Medical passed in first week of april
Ordered GCMS on 30 April 2019
Got PPR request on my name on 13 May.

Oy querry is that PPR mail is on my name and does that mean that my spouse has also got PPR MAIL.
P
Yes, if you read Annex A, it clearly states "Passport for stamping for primary applicant and any dependents" that includes your spouse

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
AOR 2018-09-11

Still at Sydney, NS. Reviewing eligibility and performing background check. No idea about when it’s gonna end.

Thank you guys for the phone number and instruction, will call tomorrow.

Sammm

May 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

Is it a good idea to email immigration minister regarding delays in processing??

I m ee inland applicant stuck in review required from last 6 months in lvo montreal

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Btw, our medical exam expires in 2-3 weeks, i.e. it was taken just a little less than 1 year ago.

I submitted CSE two weeks ago to ask about what we should do: retake the medical exam, or maybe they will extend the validity of our existing medicals. We finally got a reply -

"Application is awaiting the review of an agent.
Notification will be sent in due course."

- but no clue as to what to do about the medical exam or what exactly that response means. A final review? Some attention? And what's "due course"? Is it days, months, or years? :)