+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Sept 15,2018 AOR
Got this reply to my email:
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Does this mean I'M in Security Screening?
Gcms notes dated 19 march 2019 didntd mention anything like SS

Eligibility has been Recommended passe d since Jan.

Review required.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Sept 15,2018 AOR
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

GCMS won’t give any info for SS. You are probably under comprehensive SS but it can only be confirmed through CBSA notes, so order that.

Krasna

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader in the group and I have drawn a lot of strength from you through the waiting period... Thanks so much. I received my PPR today 2/5/19

FSW Outland
AOR - September 17
Medical passed - October 12
Biometrics completed - October 16
IP1-October 16
Silence
ADR - updated POF, schedule A& additional family April 23
ADR submitted - April 26
IP2 - May 2
PPR - May 2

Visa office- Accra

Wishing everyone the best...

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Sept 15,2018 AOR

you have to order CBSA notes to know more about SS.
GCMS notes will retract such information.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Sept 15,2018 AOR

Yes you're in SS. I have the same exact response twice from them. And I've been in SS since Nov 2018. In your gcms notes check under Activity and see if the Security areas are blank. It won't out rightly say Security Screening.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yes you're in SS. I have the same exact response twice from them. And I've been in SS since Nov 2018. In your gcms notes check under Activity and see if the Security areas are blank. It won't out rightly say Security Screening.
I passed security in the month of Nov 2018. But in Mar 2019 I got the same message. But after I passed security I cannot be put into SS again right? I believe its because of RR for eligibility.

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
I apologize to post it here but got no reply from anyone in any thread. It is regarding POF and old AOR must know about it, please answer.

I am yet to apply and I will submit my application in July as my IQAS will be ready by then. But I have one credit card with the limit of USD 10,000 with the same bank where my POF account is. It is has to be shown for sure, but my POF are just enough for my family not 10,000 (ie credit card limit) in excess. My outstanding with the cc is just USD 2500 which I will clear. In my POF do I have to increase the amount by USD 10,000 even if my credit card outstanding is 0?

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for replying. What is your current status? Notes section on my GCMS notes doesnt show any review required. Is there any way i can get any idea?
My AOR is 5th Apr 2018 and currently eligibility is RR, criminality Not started, Security passed, Medicals expired. My eligibility was recommend passed, but after Nov 2018 they changed it to RR and no comments/reason mentioned by case officer for RR in GCMS notes.

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
My AOR is 5th Apr 2018 and currently eligibility is RR, criminality Not started, Security passed, Medicals expired. My eligibility was recommend passed, but after Nov 2018 they changed it to RR and no comments/reason mentioned by case officer for RR in GCMS notes.
it is taking too long for your file, what country are you applying from?

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
This is horrible, which visa office is handling your case?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Sept 15,2018 AOR

This is a standard response because I got it and a few others on this forum and we were not in SS or RR, most have received their PPR. To my understanding, this means that they are waiting on 3rd party bodies/organisations to get back to them on some information on your case. It could be your home country, travel history, police check etc. You can keep checking on them via calls or CSE and hopefully your application gets cleared. All the best.