Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes i do understand.
I suggest people to try contact IRCC by all means available
1. Webform
2. Call
3. GCMS
that is the reason you see all the 3 in my sign
I did call them twice since I hit 6 months. Both times they told me to be patient because everything is ok with my application. But if so, why don't they finalize it? It's really not fair.
Regarding Webform: isn't it only for uploading documents? Can I just simply ask them through Webform what is going on with my application?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I did call them twice since I hit 6 months. Both times they told me to be patient because everything is ok with my application. But if so, why don't they finalize it? It's really not fair.
Regarding Webform: isn't it only for uploading documents? Can I just simply ask them through Webform what is going on with my application?
Yes you can ask about the application status which is taking long

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Once we get remedical request, we have to do it from same place or we can do it from our home country aswell?
As i am going to my home country for a month and afraid if i get remed request meant

inavneet

May 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

Writing on the thread for the first time !
AOR - 15 Sep'18
Country of Application - India

Below is my status :

Review of Eligibility - Reviewing
Review of Medical - Passed
Review of Add Docs - Reviewing
Interview - Not Required
Biometrics - Not Required
Background Check - Processing
Final Decision - In Progress

I emailed to them post my 6 month processing period was over in March, to which I got a polite don't worry its taking a bit longer however we will try our best to give you a decision soon.

How can I push this forward ?
Phone call follow up ?
What does it mean ?
Anyone else from India in the similar time zone ?
Do share the whatsapp group link if any ...

Cheers !

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Yahoo!! Today marks my AOR 8 month anniversary!!
Still sitting nice and comfy in review required for POF since Dec 13 at VO Ottawa :)
I'm hitting my 8th month in a few days too. Jobless and pretty sick of life at the moment.

inavneet

May 5, 2019
Do you have any past visa refusals? Criminal record? Stay in any foreign country?
Yes my husband had applied as primary and got a refusal in 2016 based on the educational criteria requirements. However this time, I am the primary hence, it should not be a problem.
What do you think ?

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
Yes my husband had applied as primary and got a refusal in 2016 based on the educational criteria requirements. However this time, I am the primary hence, it should not be a problem.
What do you think ?
Was refusal from Canada? If yes it shouldn't be a problem. If any other country. Which? Any criminal record or stays in foreign lands?