+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
I apologize to post it here but got no reply from anyone in any thread. It is regarding POF and old AOR must know about it, please answer.

I am yet to apply and I will submit my application in July as my IQAS will be ready by then. But I have one credit card with the limit of USD 10,000 with the same bank where my POF account is. It is has to be shown for sure, but my POF are just enough for my family not 10,000 (ie credit card limit) in excess. My outstanding with the cc is just USD 2500 which I will clear. In my POF do I have to increase the amount by USD 10,000 even if my credit card outstanding is 0?
I dont really understand your question but if you mean that having the exact 10, 000 is enough for POF for your family, Yes! But it is always advisable to have some extras just incase there is some fluctuation in exchange rate when you apply.

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
I dont really understand your question but if you mean that having the exact 10, 000 is enough for POF for your family, Yes! But it is always advisable to have some extras just incase there is some fluctuation in exchange rate when you apply.
No, my question is that I have sufficient amount for my POF and a bit more than needed to deal with fluctuating rates but my credit cards gives me a spending limit of $10,000 which out of which I have used about $2500. By the time I will apply, i will bring my credit card debit down to zero and keep it that way. But an existing credit card (which's limit isn't used) is considered as a liability? Should I work on to get USD 10,000 added to my POF because my CC limit is usd 10000 eventhoeven i won't use the limit

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
My AOR is 5th Apr 2018 and currently eligibility is RR, criminality Not started, Security passed, Medicals expired. My eligibility was recommend passed, but after Nov 2018 they changed it to RR and no comments/reason mentioned by case officer for RR in GCMS notes.
Notes will not have details about RR till the time they have not reviewed your document again, and your application moves to the next step.
When did you order your notes last?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No, my question is that I have sufficient amount for my POF and a bit more than needed to deal with fluctuating rates but my credit cards gives me a spending limit of $10,000 which out of which I have used about $2500. By the time I will apply, i will bring my credit card debit down to zero and keep it that way. But an existing credit card (which's limit isn't used) is considered as a liability? Should I work on to get USD 10,000 added to my POF because my CC limit is usd 10000 eventhoeven i won't use the limit
Using your credit card should not be a problem, till the time you give them the proof that you are able to maintain the min POF balance.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
so say i got to maintain cad 15900 i have genuine cad 16500 im my account as pof and a cc with cad 10,000 limit with cad 2500 used.. my POF is fine?
No, when you apply to Net balance should be 15900, after that you can use your credit card, but when you enter Canada the balance should be 15900. Net Balance = Total balance - Credit

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I apologize to post it here but got no reply from anyone in any thread. It is regarding POF and old AOR must know about it, please answer.

I am yet to apply and I will submit my application in July as my IQAS will be ready by then. But I have one credit card with the limit of USD 10,000 with the same bank where my POF account is. It is has to be shown for sure, but my POF are just enough for my family not 10,000 (ie credit card limit) in excess. My outstanding with the cc is just USD 2500 which I will clear. In my POF do I have to increase the amount by USD 10,000 even if my credit card outstanding is 0?
Pay off your credit card bills otherwise they will count it 10k - 2500 = 7500. Don't take any risk, CIC already reject couple of files just because of less money in account ($200 or $500 less). Try to show more than minimum account, $$ is always going up and down.

Last edited:

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I ordered 21st March for the first time. Ordered another set on 26th April.

Eligibility was Recommended passed in 21st March notes..
Why have you ordered twice in so short period of time? I have ordered mine on March27, but haven't received them yet. Do you think I should reorder as well?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Why have you ordered twice in so short period of time? I have ordered mine on March27, but haven't received them yet. Do you think I should reorder as well?
No do not order till the time you don't get the first one.
If you order it before you receive one, you will only get 1 notes i.e against the first order. So the best time to reorder is when you get your first notes.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
My AOR is 5th Apr 2018 and currently eligibility is RR, criminality Not started, Security passed, Medicals expired. My eligibility was recommend passed, but after Nov 2018 they changed it to RR and no comments/reason mentioned by case officer for RR in GCMS notes.
on which date it was changed to RR from Rec passed? It will be appreciated if you can show the screenshot of the relevant information on your note.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
on which date it was changed to RR from Rec passed? It will be appreciated if you can show the screenshot of the relevant information on your note.
The GCMS which I received in Sept 2018 showed eligibility recommend passed and comments in the notes are all positive (met, recommend passed etc). Later in the month of Nov 2018 I got the second notes which showed review required for eligibility. There are no comments given by officer in the notes, for this change.

https://imgur.com/KpycOz5
https://imgur.com/RP2pWyg