+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
When did ur security screening start ? Do u have an idea ?
surprisingly my Background check started one week after AOR
i went to the status: We are processing ur background check, we will send u a letter if we need more information. and been the same since then

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Its not important tht u are in ss as lil time has passed since ip2. Hopefully u will get ppr soon. Otherwise ur gcms notes will give u a better idea .. btw whats ur nationality ? I dont know on what basis do they put u in ss :(
Thank you, I hope so too! I am from Pakistan.

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
surprisingly my Background check started one week after AOR
i went to the status: We are processing ur background check, we will send u a letter if we need more information. and been the same since then
Lol and mine started immediately after AOR ..

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have the following info in my account:
We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
We are processing your background check.
Am I in IP2?
Today I hit the 6 months with no PPR.
I am in the unfortunate 20%.
So sad .

Mar 3, 2019
Finally! After being stuck in IP2 for so long, got the 'Ready for Visa' email dated March 29, 2019!

My AOR's September 7. Note that at present, my profile is still not updated and says 'Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.'

All posts here have been helpful, from all the shared knowledge to - just helping manage the anxiety of uncertainty. Thank you everyone!

To everyone still waiting, don't lose hope. I know how it feels. :)

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Finally! After being stuck in IP2 for so long, got the 'Ready for Visa' email dated March 29, 2019!

My AOR's September 7. Note that at present, my profile is still not updated and says 'Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.'

All posts here have been helpful, from all the shared knowledge to - just helping manage the anxiety of uncertainty. Thank you everyone!

Congratulations!

JJ1990

Jan 7, 2019
Dubai
AOR Received.
21-09-2018
Just got my first set of GCMS notes.
Recommendation: Review required MI3 Summary Notes: Please review funds. A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met R76: Selection Criteria - FSW points/Funds: Appears Met FSW Points Total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

My wife and I showed about 30K CAD for the settlement funds. We also showed our car loan which was about 15K CAD along with the insurance papers showing the value of the car was about 27K CAD. Is the review required because of the car loan? If so, they haven't taken into account the value of the car when sold. We haven't received an ADR for this, should we go ahead and send an updated bank statement and letter showing the car loan is closed?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Just got my first set of GCMS notes.
Recommendation: Review required MI3 Summary Notes: Please review funds. A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met R76: Selection Criteria - FSW points/Funds: Appears Met FSW Points Total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

My wife and I showed about 30K CAD for the settlement funds. We also showed our car loan which was about 15K CAD along with the insurance papers showing the value of the car was about 27K CAD. Is the review required because of the car loan? If so, they haven't taken into account the value of the car when sold. We haven't received an ADR for this, should we go ahead and send an updated bank statement and letter showing the car loan is closed?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
You can check in your gcms notes how much amount they have considered as POF. This would give you clear picture whether your car loan amount is considered or not.

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019

Oo...so u really cant depend upon your application status....congrats

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019

Congrats on the PPR email

The application status on your MyCIC account won't change/be updated until your Passports are stamped with the PR visa and the CoPRs are issued. As soon as the PR visa counterfoils and CoPRs are issued the status will change to Final Decision: Approved.

JJ1990

Jan 7, 2019
Dubai
AOR Received.
21-09-2018
You can check in your gcms notes how much amount they have considered as POF. This would give you clear picture whether your car loan amount is considered or not.
Just went through the entire notes again, they haven't mentioned any amount they've considered as POF. Would getting an updated bank statement and loan closure letter help?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Just went through the entire notes again, they haven't mentioned any amount they've considered as POF. Would getting an updated bank statement and loan closure letter help?
Yes that would help but make sure you don’t make any errors there. Provide documents as per their guidelines on official website.

justali37

Feb 26, 2019
Hi people my application was at cio Sydney and has been moved to new delhi visa office after almost 7 months my employment document was not in the correct format as i had not outlined the responsibilities i submitted a correct format on 27th March 2019 .my Aor was 1st Sept and I'm still in ip1
What should I expect now?

asfrh

Mar 30, 2018
Doha, Qatar
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hi folks,

Got an update on my profile today saying my application is taking longer to process. I got my AOR on Sep 30th, passed the medical and did my biometrics collection on October 30th, 2018 (status completed).

I just got to know about the GCMS today and how I could have used it to get some insight on the status of my application so I went ahead and ordered one through GetGCMS earlier today.

I am just wondering what could possibly be the reason for the processing delay. I had a nomination from Ontario under the FSSW program and that bumped my points to a little over 1000, but I am only 24 years (with 2 years of experience after college) and was wondering if that could be something odd for someone my age which could have prompted a longer background check? FYI, I am Moroccan but based in Doha, Qatar currently (never lived in Morocco for longer than 6 months after turning 18 though).

Would it be possible to contact the IRCC to get some updates on the status of my application? Are they responsive?

I must say that this morning was an unexpected bump in what was a rather smooth process.

Thanks,
A.F

chsava

Mar 15, 2019
France
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Med's Done....
22-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
LANDED..........
21-09-2020
I have the following info in my account:
I am in the unfortunate 20%.
Somebody on a French website did some maths and we are closer to 40% not having PPR than 20 %...
I guess CIC should revise their numbers ;)