+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Somebody on a French website did some maths and we are closer to 40% not having PPR than 20 %...
I guess CIC should revise their numbers ;)
I have noticed that graph too.

Strangely, September has been unusually slow. October folks have got more PPR than September as per that graph.

Reactions: chsava

chsava

Mar 15, 2019
France
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Med's Done....
22-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
LANDED..........
21-09-2020
Does anybody know what happens when CIC is "UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER" ?
I am stuck in Review Required because of that... Already asked a few pages back, but nobody answered :(
How long can it take ? What will happen if they cannot reach the employer ? Please :confused:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does anybody know what happens when CIC is "UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER" ?
I am stuck in Review Required because of that... Already asked a few pages back, but nobody answered :(
How long can it take ? What will happen if they cannot reach the employer ? Please :confused:
I asked that question in the other thread. I will just copy-paste the answer what I was told here :)

IRCC officers have been satisfied with the letter of reference and other supplementary evidence provided by the applicant, i.e., no calls or emails were exchanged with their employer(s). The word on the street is that IRCC checks people's social media accounts (especially LinkedIn and fbook) to confirm whether the dates and jobs there correspond to what you have reported to them. If you have provided a good reference letter with some supplementary evidence like pay stubs, bank statements, income tax statements, etc, and your jobs line up with the timeline shown on your LI/fbook profiles then I would guess IRCC is not likely to call.

Reactions: chsava

chsava

Mar 15, 2019
France
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Med's Done....
22-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
LANDED..........
21-09-2020
I asked that question in the other thread. I will just copy-paste the answer what I was told here :)

IRCC officers have been satisfied with the letter of reference and other supplementary evidence provided by the applicant, i.e., no calls or emails were exchanged with their employer(s). The word on the street is that IRCC checks people's social media accounts (especially LinkedIn and fbook) to confirm whether the dates and jobs there correspond to what you have reported to them. If you have provided a good reference letter with some supplementary evidence like pay stubs, bank statements, income tax statements, etc, and your jobs line up with the timeline shown on your LI/fbook profiles then I would guess IRCC is not likely to call.
Thank you :) I hope something like that will happen because according to my GCMS notes, I'm stuck in RR since January 24th... :confused::(

chsava

Mar 15, 2019
France
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Med's Done....
22-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
LANDED..........
21-09-2020
Why were they unable to verify your employer?
I don't know... :(
I guess it's because the company is kind of a branch of another company, but the biggest company is not mentionned on my documents. The director is the same for both companies though, but as the 'little' one works on its own and has its own status, it is not related to the biggest one, document-speaking. It's hard to explain in English sorry :oops:
But if you Google the 'little' company, you can see that it lawfully exists and find online all the informations about it.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know... :(
I guess it's because the company is kind of a branch of another company, but the biggest company is not mentionned on my documents. The director is the same for both companies though, but as the 'little' one works on its own and has its own status, it is not related to the biggest one, document-speaking. It's hard to explain in English sorry :oops:
But if you Google the 'little' company, you can see that it lawfully exists and find online all the informations about it.
That probably explains why RR is required. They are probably checking genuine status of the smaller one

chsava

Mar 15, 2019
France
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Med's Done....
22-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
LANDED..........
21-09-2020
That probably explains why RR is required. They are probably checking genuine status of the smaller one
Ok thank you...
And in your experience, does it take long before a senior agent checks this ? (I guess it's a senior who has to do it as it was not done in the first place...) :confused:

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Finally! After being stuck in IP2 for so long, got the 'Ready for Visa' email dated March 29, 2019!

My AOR's September 7. Note that at present, my profile is still not updated and says 'Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.'

All posts here have been helpful, from all the shared knowledge to - just helping manage the anxiety of uncertainty. Thank you everyone!

To everyone still waiting, don't lose hope. I know how it feels. :)
Congrats!!! May I know how long you were in ip2?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok thank you...
And in your experience, does it take long before a senior agent checks this ? (I guess it's a senior who has to do it as it was not done in the first place...) :confused:
I am not sure but I think final reviews are done by Senior officers. The program assistant first goes through all documents and verifies the authentication of them, this is the R10 checks. If he has flagged the work experience then it will be looked in by the case processing officer. What could happen here is, your file maybe transferred to a local VO since they will be able to carry out these checks better. Since local VOs will have more knowledge about such things.

Do you know your VO?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Im Palestinian, Security should involve contacting countries u have visited to validate ur PCC, I've been to Egypt and of course i submitted a PCC from Palestine. Ive also been in the USA but i guess FBI checks should be easier to validate.
Don't worry! InshaAllah you will get ppr soon. Don't lose hope! :)

Reactions: Automaton

chsava

Mar 15, 2019
France
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Med's Done....
22-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
LANDED..........
21-09-2020
What could happen here is, your file maybe transferred to a local VO since they will be able to carry out these checks better. Since local VOs will have more knowledge about such things.
Do you know your VO?
As per the GCMS notes dated Feb. 27, it was Ottawa. I will try to call them next week to check whether any changes has happened and maybe order a new set of notes...
Thanks again a lot for your help, it's highly appreciated

Reactions: SithLord