+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

adnandx

Dec 4, 2018
Hi guys,
I am a silent reader as well.
First of all, congratulations to those people who are approved!
I am getting worried because of no updates on my account since middle of October, 2018 and no ghost updates at all. The only thing I know is Medical passed.
My AOR is Sept. 30.
I called cic last week and they told me the same things, nothing knew.
Has anyone with same AOR in the forum received PPR as of today?
I am in the same situation as yours with the same AOR date.

Reactions: beregszasz

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Hi guys,
I am a silent reader as well.
First of all, congratulations to those people who are approved!
I am getting worried because of no updates on my account since middle of October, 2018 and no ghost updates at all. The only thing I know is Medical passed.
My AOR is Sept. 30.
I called cic last week and they told me the same things, nothing knew.
Has anyone with same AOR in the forum received PPR as of today?
I'm on a similar situation, according to Immitracker, the average time for PPR if you are close (or already) exceeded 180 days, is in the ~230 range.
So that is now my expectation, I'm a bit relieved because from GCMS notes I learned my eligibility was Met, so its just a matter of having the f&#(@ officer pick up my file again. Most likely you are in a similar situation as I am.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm on a similar situation, according to Immitracker, the average time for PPR if you are close (or already) exceeded 180 days, is in the ~230 range.
So that is now my expectation, I'm a bit relieved because from GCMS notes I learned my eligibility was Met, so its just a matter of having the f&#(@ officer pick up my file again. Most likely you are in a similar situation as I am.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't ordered the GCMS notes yet. Do you think it's worth it? Or better just wait . How long did it take to receive the notes in your case?

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
I just got this message from the web-form inquiry i opened on Friday. I still don't know if the decision is good or bad yet.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
What is your AoR and stream?

Nehaswn

Jan 3, 2019
...and the wait is finalllyy overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Got Ready for Visa mail today!! Yayieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-D :-D

AOR - 18th September 2018, Medicals passed- 18th Oct., Complete silence after that for 5 whole months!
Then 1st ghost update followed by moving to IP2 - 22nd March, 2019.
PPR mail - 26th March, 08.09 am (Indian Standard time), Mail dated - 25th March, 2019.
Category- FSW (O)- India with 1 dependent.

I couldn't have kept my sanity, waiting for PPR, without the support of all of you guys here! Thank you very much from me and my husband!

Sooo sooo haapy today. May the Almighty Lord shower his blessings for the strongest of spirits to you all who are still waiting for the PPR mail. Trust in His ways...it will definitely come soon! Good luck all :-D
CONGRATULATIONS...

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
I requested GCSM notes February 15 and still waiting. What could I do?
If you are out-land, give it until the end of the week and then followup with your representative. I am not certain if inland would contact IRCC or some other government department. From what i have read it usually takes 30 days but these days you should assume that everything is backlogged and will take longer than the proposed time.

Last edited:
Reactions: inmike