+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

gsehgal

Feb 28, 2019
If you are in Canada, try below no# and options.
1888-242-2100
Try option 1-1-2-2 - Application no#(123456789) -1 - Year of Birth(yyyy) - 1-1-0
Details Needed for Verification:
Applicant Full Name
Date of Birth and Country of Birth
Contact No#, Email
Full Address
Thanks for this - can we dial from outside Canada?

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
called IRCC (AOR 7 Sep).. Called them today ."They said Eligibility: Met, Criminality: Fine, Security yet to start. File is not in any Visa office but in Ottawa. The due date for completion of application is early May"..

Any idea on how much time security clearance takes? Is there any point of ordering GCMS notes now?

Reactions: nns14

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Hi everyone. Just called ircc. They said that my file was approved on 15th Feb and they send me a ppr as well. I told them that I did not get any email so they are resending it this week. I did get a ghost update then.
I raised a web form on 28th Feb to which I got a reply that the application is in process.
Anyone who had ghost update please call and confirm from ircc.

Singh1988

Feb 25, 2019
India
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Hi everyone. Just called ircc. They said that my file was approved on 15th Feb and they send me a ppr as well. I told them that I did not get any email so they are resending it this week. I did get a ghost update then.
I raised a web form on 28th Feb to which I got a reply that the application is in process.
congrats.....what was the status of ur application when u received ppr? it should have changed...right?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Have you checked your Spam folder?

asadirfan

Aug 16, 2018
Hello those who have called IRCC, I am calling IRCC but just getting automated response by putting my application no and year of birth when I press no. to talk with agent my call on hangout got disconnect due to heavy no of calls. any body facing the same issue?

saani

Jul 29, 2017
I actually applied through an agent. She said that I didn't receive any email but they said that they sent one . I got a ghost update .
I also applied through an agent, how you know about ghost update? Do you have access to your account?

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
I also applied through an agent, how you know about ghost update? Do you have access to your account?
She used to send me screenshots of updates. She emailed me when I had a ghost update.
I noted my file number and everything from that screenshot.