Feb 8, 2019
Just called CIC again.
Inland - AOR Sept 5th
Eligibility in progress
Criminality passed
Security not started

Case was last touched on Dec 15th.
File is in Ottawa.

Agent said case will take longer than 6 months...
3 weeks later and now passed the 6 months I just called CIC again... This is depressing... Nothing has changed since my last call, case was last touched on Dec 15th. I guess that something is going on with my eligibility and that there must be review required. Will get GCMS notes in about 10 days, hopefully everything is okay.

When talking about eligibility and security, the agent used the words "not passed". I hope she just meant not started or in progress instead. This is scaring me.

Reactions: inmike

shiv1988

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
3 weeks later and now passed the 6 months I just called CIC again... This is depressing... Nothing has changed since my last call, case was last touched on Dec 15th. I guess that something is going on with my eligibility and that there must be review required. Will get GCMS notes in about 10 days, hopefully everything is okay.

When talking about eligibility and security, the agent used the words "not passed". I hope she just meant not started or in progress instead. This is scaring me.

How did you get to know that your file was last touched on Dec 15th.?

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Whose application VO is at Etobicoke? The agent of IRCC told me the processing time of local offices is much slower than Ottawa.

Reactions: RanaHamed

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
By the way, is it just me or are CIC agents becoming more rude? The one I talked to today was so condescending..

RanaHamed

Feb 28, 2019
Very depressed. Sometimes, waiting is not easy especially when your processing time is more than 6 months.
I know how it feels, I'm 5 days away from the so called 6 months mark and I don't expect etobicoke visa office will meet the 6 months deadline.