+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
People who applied after April 2018 have to face following:-
1. Be ready for long wait if you have not received ppr in mass or batch where around 20% people receive their pprs. This happens around 3-5 months from application.
2. After that officers start concentrating on new months and that becomes their priority and they release same percentage of pprs for that months applicants. The chain keeps on repeating every month.
3. A few lucky ones get pprs during their 6th month. Very few. Count continues till 7-9 month and that time percentage of completion reaches to 60-70
4. Rest people keep on waiting and they can expect their pprs between 9 months to 1 year.

Reality check!!!
Stop living in dream world. Come to reality.
This is depressing! Is it security screening where ppl get stuck ? Cuz in my CSE they said eligibility is met and background verifications are in process :(

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Hi. Please help. I had two ghost updates one for background in progress and one after that but no ppr
Is there any problem with my eligibility?
Do I need to order gcms?
Please advice

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hi. Please help. I had two ghost updates one for background in progress and one after that but no ppr
Is there any problem with my eligibility?
Do I need to order gcms?
Please advice
you should so you can find out what the ghost update refers to

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Seems so many ghost updates today. Probably a PPR rain tomorrow. No update for me tho

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Sure. I agree with you. Did you call IRCC?
Have called thrice already. First time e was towards the end of Jan and latest was a week ago. The status has been the same, review required! Is in queue for some senior officer to have a look at it. Jan 9th was when it was last touched. The awaited gcms should give me more clarity.

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Have called thrice already. First time e was towards the end of Jan and latest was a week ago. The status has been the same, review required! Is in queue for some senior officer to have a look at it. Jan 9th was when it was last touched. The awaited gcms should give me more clarity.
Is your visa office: cio Sydney?

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
but the officers have to pick the file first to see if the file is complicated or straightforward right? how would they know if a file is not straightforward or not hadn't they even not bothered to pick it up.
Yes that's already done by the junior analysts and marked as recommended pass or review required. The latter ones wait and and just wait...

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
People who applied after April 2018 have to face following:-
1. Be ready for long wait if you have not received ppr in mass or batch where around 20% people receive their pprs. This happens around 3-5 months from application.
2. After that officers start concentrating on new months and that becomes their priority and they release same percentage of pprs for that months applicants. The chain keeps on repeating every month.
3. A few lucky ones get pprs during their 6th month. Very few. Count continues till 7-9 month and that time percentage of completion reaches to 60-70
4. Rest people keep on waiting and they can expect their pprs between 9 months to 1 year.

Reality check!!!
Stop living in dream world. Come to reality.
Well! What can we do, other than just wait?