+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Sidharthsingh

Feb 14, 2018
Can someone please tell me that can i talk to agent directly and know about my application.Can you tell me the phone number and time to connect.Anyone please.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
The ADR was for a divorce certificate. I had to submit biometrics, so I moved to the so-called ip2 immediately after the biometrics collection. On the other hand, there was an error in the system and the Biometrics status changed to Completed only on the 5th of February. I called CIC several times to try to solve this problem, but they could only confirm that they received our biometrics without updating the status.
Since your biometrics changed to completed, have you called them again? And for you think it means security has been completed? I had the same change as well.

Rohan2111

Jan 25, 2019
An

and was there a ghost update when you shifted to IP2?
Yes, when one’s profile changes from IP1 to IP2, we get a mail about profile updation also the background status in the applicant’s profile changes from “Background check is in progress” to “We are processing your background check”.

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hey guys, I got my PPR mail today morning.

Thank you all for all your support.

Please check my signature for timeline.

You can connect with me over mail or phone
Email: rohan_thakur123@hotmail.com
Mobile: 7721912121
Hi Rohan Congratulations !

Did you call CIC or ordered GCMS notes ? Do you know when was your security started ?

Last edited:

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi All,
I am new to this thread. I have called IRCC agent today to know my current status and want to understand what does below reply means ? AOR - 16 oct 2018, FSW - O, India , No message / no update after Medical passed

" Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India".

Thank you for your help .

Rohan2111

Jan 25, 2019
Hi Rohan Congratulations !

Did you call CIC or ordered GCMS notes ? Do you know when was your security started ?
I called CIC agents twice but never get exact details, the last call I made was on 11th Feb where she didn’t tell us anything specific and only told us the details mentioned on our profile. I didn’t order GCMS notes.

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
I called CIC agents twice but never get exact details, the last call I made was on 11th Feb where she didn’t tell us anything specific and only told us the details mentioned on our profile. I didn’t order GCMS notes.
Thanks for replying. I guess I will just be patient and wait for it..

Good luck on your Canadian journey !