+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

hjamil

Oct 2, 2018
I have called cic agent on 8th Feb, she told me that my case is approved and it is in Calgary office for processing. Any idea how long it will take?
AOR 19 Sep CEC
MED pass 14 OCT
IP1 14OCT
IP2 29 Jan
Ghost update 30Jan

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Just keep trying to call them at different times. You’ll get connected at some point.
I tried 10 minutes back and got connected in just 3 minutes but the agent refused to tell me anything about the application.... didn't even share the visa office....asked to call once 6 months are over...I was trying to call them since mid of Jan and after so long this is what I get to hear...lol....patience is being tested to its extreme

Reactions: inmike

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I tried 10 minutes back and got connected in just 3 minutes but the agent refused to tell me anything about the application.... didn't even share the visa office....asked to call once 6 months are over...I was trying to call them since mid of Jan and after so long this is what I get to hear...lol....patience is being tested to its extreme

Lol this is so annoying. The one you're connected! The ONE TIME... Try again mate and hope you get to speak with a more willing individual

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Lol this is so annoying. The one you're connected! The ONE TIME... Try again mate and hope you get to speak with a more willing individual
I was thinking about the fact that whether calling again and again puts a negative impact on the application....I am not sure about it but I have heard about it from few people...is this true!

AA_K

Jan 12, 2018
Guys I have a query
My AOR is Sep 2018 and PPR is awaiting. If I get married before PPR then what is the procedure ??
Hey! You neeed to inform CIC about the marriage. And then they will sent you a request letter which will ask for your spouses details like pcc, medicals, processing fees, etc. And then your spouse will be added in your file. You will have 30 days from the date of request letter to provide your spouses information.

Reactions: arora_mayank

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Got my GCMS notes today. Eligibility : Passed, Security : Not started , Criminality : In progress, Info Sharing : Complete. File wasn't touched after 19th Nov. AOR : 11th Sept CEC-Inland. Any thoughts ?
If you eligibility is passed you are through pretty much.

The file not being touched probably is more to do with the VOs.

According to the agent, my file hasn't been touched since December 17, 2018 too. Only R10 is completed

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
I have called cic agent on 8th Feb, she told me that my case is approved and it is in Calgary office for processing. Any idea how long it will take?
AOR 19 Sep CEC
MED pass 14 OCT
IP1 14OCT
IP2 29 Jan
Ghost update 30Jan
My file got approved on Jan 30th too. Still waiting on the PPR email...

attheend

Aug 19, 2018
Since your biometrics changed to completed, have you called them again? And for you think it means security has been completed? I had the same change as well.

Yes, I called CIC on friday (8 Feb). The agent told me that my file needed on final approval. I can't say that the Biometrics status changed when Security was finished, but it is clear that someone was working on my file.

Reactions: Tinaaah

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
If you eligibility is passed you are through pretty much.

The file not being touched probably is more to do with the VOs.

According to the agent, my file hasn't been touched since December 17, 2018 too. Only R10 is completed
yes you are right. my file is with Winnipeg IRCC office from then.