+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

E.Mohammad

Oct 9, 2018
Whatsapp group link?
Hello,

My Background status never changed! It has always been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". It was same back then at AOR, Medical & Biometric completed stage. It is 3+ months now and I am waiting for PPR.

But I have always been wondering that why my Background check status has not changed so far!!

Please share your idea about this. Thanks

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
It same to me. I called an agent yesterday and told me everything was passed but security nos started yet. Probably that is why our ip2 status has nor changes. My question is: will they finish the security check within the 6 months period (40 days left) ?

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Hello Everybody,

I just got my golden email.
AOR was 04/sept

The problem Im having right now, is that I have to send my passport to Romania.
WHILE, I'm a Moroccan citizen, living in Morocco and I have never been to Romania.

Any help please on the next step?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hello Everybody,

I just got my golden email.
AOR was 04/sept

The problem Im having right now, is that I have to send my passport to Romania.
WHILE, I'm a Moroccan citizen, living in Morocco and I have never been to Romania.

Any help please on the next step?

Congrats! Do you know your visa office and is there a visa office in Romania? If yes, you can send an email to the CIC and ask if they could resend another PPR from Romania

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Congrats! Do you know your visa office and is there a visa office in Romania? If yes, you can send an email to the CIC and ask if they could resend another PPR from Romania
Thanks for your message.
But I'm not Romanian and I have never been in Romania.
I'm from Morocco and I live in Morocco.

That's way, I'm enquiring.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Thanks for your message.
But I'm not Romanian and I have never been in Romania.
I'm from Morocco and I live in Morocco.

That's way, I'm enquiring.

Exactly what I'm saying. Does your country have a visa office where you can send your passport to? If yes, then email CIC Ottawa requesting for a revised PPR email from your country's visa office. Otherwise, you may have to send it to Romania

Reactions: hmz212

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Exactly what I'm saying. Does your country have a visa office where you can send your passport to? If yes, then email CIC Ottawa requesting for a revised PPR email from your country's visa office. Otherwise, you may have to send it to Romania
Thanks
Yes there is one.

I will send them an email.

Thanks again.

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Do you know their email please?

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
We have the same timeline aor sept 19 and same status. But received PFL on nov 23 and eligibility review required for stat question (saw it on gcms notes). Good that you ordered gcms notes. Did you pay RPRF upfront or got ADR?
Hey, I have the same thing on my GCMS notes too - eligibility review required for stat question, may be due to spouse's previous refusals. I had already submitted Schedule 'A' upfront. Would they need any additional documents? Will the processing take longer? CIC agents don't wanna give any information on the call.

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I used the webform, then an agent told me that

• Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Etobicoke.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
that office seems unusual.
I also got to know my.application was transferred there, PNP inland.
still trying to find out the email address for that office. Pls let me know if you find anything