Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I think ip2 means you cleared criminality...cos...according to my GCMS note, i passed criminality on Nov 28 and at same day i moved to IP2...and yes still waiting for ppr...seems security hasnt started yet...yet..
Well some say IP1 or IP2 doesn't hold much significance since June 2018 but as per previous system you are right, IP2 only happens after you clear criminality/eligibility etc....

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Lovie.mangat

Nov 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
I called CIC today and wait time was 30 min approx. Agent was really nice and polite.

My AOR is 29 sept 2018, file is in Ottawa and they didnt started any background check or security. She said 80% of express entry files take 6 months to complete and only 20% takes less or more time than 6 months .

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
What was the PFL for? and did they accept your reasoning?
It was for proofs of common law relationship. We dont know if they accepted because there’s no change in online status eversince we received the letter. We sent through VFS last dec 10. Until now there is no update. we sent email the other day but no response yet. So we will order gcms notes again.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hey, I have the same thing on my GCMS notes too - eligibility review required for stat question, may be due to spouse's previous refusals. I had already submitted Schedule 'A' upfront. Would they need any additional documents? Will the processing take longer? CIC agents don't wanna give any information on the call.
I also submitted schedule A upfront. Maybe they just want to verify the reason for refusal (i didnt put a reason because no reason was given to me when i applied for us tourist visa, they just returned my passport). Anyway, I am not actually worried by the stat question because we declared it on app. I saw in gcms notes too, they put us in a group # for eligibility review. But in the agent’s note A.12 appears met ready to finalize. Then our file was transferred to local vo manila right after the review. Then we received PFL only few days after the transfer which means they already reviewed our file again. They also didnt request any other docs after that until now.
What does your A.12 say? Do you have any other review quired in the notes? If only for the stat question then it should be fine. It just takes time.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello,

My Background status never changed! It has always been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". It was same back then at AOR, Medical & Biometric completed stage. It is 3+ months now and I am waiting for PPR.

But I have always been wondering that why my Background check status has not changed so far!!

Please share your idea about this. Thanks
That background status is same for those who need biometric - we are processing your background check. It may or may not change until you receive PPR. For me we dont need biometric, status is - “your application is in progress” ever since..

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
I called CIC today and wait time was 30 min approx. Agent was really nice and polite.

My AOR is 29 sept 2018, file is in Ottawa and they didnt started any background check or security. She said 80% of express entry files take 6 months to complete and only 20% takes less or more time than 6 months .

Welcome to the Ottawa visa office club of the forgotten mate.

Reactions: dodogirl

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Yes, it was processed at CIO. Googling suggests that this CIO is CIO Sydney Nova Scotia.
I thought applications were not finalized at CIOs...maybe that has changed....

andrew325

Jan 15, 2018
Hi friends!

l have a dilemma: AOR 19th September. Two applicants: me and my girlfriend (common-law).

Mid october: Biometrics and ADR (2 PCC for Singapore - we both live there although not citizens)
Start November: all submitted

12th Jan: RPRF request and again PCC for Singapore for my girlfriend only (it was already submitted) (gave 30 days)
14th Jan: uploaded old PCC from 23rd October for her (along with RPRF)

The situation would not bother me much but the status still says "We need additional documents..." - and already 10 days passed after submission which is uncommon. I raised technical glitch and mailed to Ottawa - nothing. Checked application - all submitted no pockets left to upload.

What yous suggest to do? I already think just to reapply for a new PCC for her to have peace of mind. But also cannot get IRCC logic - if you ask again for PCC why only for her? Or may be with this they want to check that we live the same address (common-law proof) - PCC specifies current address as well.

I would appreciate any thoughts!