+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

arora_mayank

Jul 15, 2018
Been a silent reader for a while, wanted to update the forum as I spoke to a CIC agent today after 35 minutes of wait time, called around 3:30PM (Toronto time)

FSW-O (India)
AoR :12.09.2018
Meds:10.10.2018
IP2: 05.01.2019
RPRF paid on 04.01.2019
RPRF requested: 07.01.2019 (proof submitted on the same day!)

The agent told me the following:
Visa office: Ottawa
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not yet started
Background check: Still in process

No comments on the expected time of completion, was told that the 6 months period ends on blah blah blah...

Any insights please?
Hi guys, any insights please?? Raised a CSE form a couple of days ago, no revert on that... :mad:
What should I be expecting??

Eriksonn

Oct 9, 2018
Ukraine
Hi everevone. Has somebody tried to call cic today? We are trying to but something goes wrong: after we choose a language we press 1 (to choose 'immigration') but nothing works. Are we doing something wrong?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi everevone. Has somebody tried to call cic today? We are trying to but something goes wrong: after we choose a language we press 1 (to choose 'immigration') but nothing works. Are we doing something wrong?
CAN be a network glitch...happened with me also few weeks ago...try calling after few hours or maybe tomorrow

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
Similar profile:
AOR- Sep. 18
Biometrics: Oct. 18
Last update - RPRF Oct. 31 (paid)

Hey.. Asking for a friend... We just wish to know if there is someone in a similar position.

AOR- 19-Sep-2018

Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam
Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Medical comment changed after approximately 2 weeks of AOR, and there has been change in the application in the next 4 months.

Already ordered GCMS notes last week.

Also- once 6 months time period is up (54 days to go), will IRCC be required to provide us with a proper reason for lack of movement?

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I succumbed and called IRCC again today. The agent told me that my application was approved on Dec 24th. :):rolleyes:
This time I remembered and asked about my visa office and it is Nova Scotia, Sydney. The agent said the reason why I have not received the email yet is because there is a lot of backlog and if I do not get an email by March 13th (6th month mark); call them again.

This is definitely some relief and we will assume March 13th for PPR and plan things ahead accordingly.

@Bandit Queen : I join your team! :D

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I succumbed and called IRCC again today. The agent told me that my application was approved on Dec 24th. :):rolleyes:
This time I remembered and asked about my visa office and it is Nova Scotia, Sydney. The agent said the reason why I have not received the email yet is because there is a lot of backlog and if I do not get an email by March 13th (6th month mark); call them again.

This is definitely some relief and we will assume March 13th for PPR and plan things ahead accordingly.

@Bandit Queen : I join your team! :D
Congratulations :)