FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Does extensive travel history delay post IP2 before ghost update. in IP2 since 18th Jan.. no movement after that.
I don't think so...I have read on many forums that extensive travel history has no corelation with any kind of delay...

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
If iam not logged in CIC at the time of ghost update. How do i come to know that this happened. I believe no email is sent at the time of ghost update.
Yes no email is sent at the time of ghost update but till the time you don't login into your account it will keep the status as "application/profile updated" without any change in the application but once you logout and login again the status will change back to "submitted"

Reactions: shuttlespace

kabooter

Jan 23, 2019
Yes no email is sent at the time of ghost update but till the time you don't login into your account it will keep the status as "application/profile updated" without any change in the application but once you logout and login again the status will change back to "submitted"
thanks. helpful.

Reactions: ravleen

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Woke up to an overwhelming email today....background check has moved to "we are processing your background check" and got a request letter to pay RPRF....finally a sigh of relief:)
I received the email at 09:08 IST... does this mean that my application has moved to NDVO?
Finally...congratulations in advance

Reactions: ravleen

roshveen

Feb 14, 2018
My Documents was logdged today and i received AOR and a application number today.

It states estimated completion is July 2019. What does that mean? is it possible to get it way be for that

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
My Documents was logdged today and i received AOR and a application number today.

It states estimated completion is July 2019. What does that mean? is it possible to get it way be for that
Six months is the standard processing tine but you can get it way before then.

Reactions: roshveen

Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW
I called up CIC once more yesterday.

A very nice friendly agent told me that...
1. my application is being processed in Ottawa.
2. last week there was an update in my passport.
3. Eligibility checks are in process.

I dont really know what that means. :rolleyes:

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys, it's weird to notice that there is no PPRs today until now, we felt positive after the huge number of PPRs received the 2 last days but seems it's Radio silence again pfffffff...

Reactions: NishaYadav21

Hockeyboysinghisking

Jan 6, 2019
Woke up to an overwhelming email today....background check has moved to "we are processing your background check" and got a request letter to pay RPRF....finally a sigh of relief:)
I received the email at 09:08 IST... does this mean that my application has moved to NDVO?
What is your AOR?

kabooter

Jan 23, 2019
AOR 15th sept
MEP 12th oct
IP2 18th jan
FSW O

Called agent to check status. She said background check is in process and you will get a msg once your application would be sent to visa office in delhi. How much time more could be expected for PPR? Any views? thanks.
Hi any insights on this status? What does this mean. Pls share.