Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW
Hi,
u have the exact days as mine :)
same ITA, AOR, & MEP dates did you take your IELTS on 3 March 2018 too? ;)
but your bar is green mine is not hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:D:D:D
I heard a silly idea when it's green, ur PPR is in the corne, this is stupid but lets just wait & see:):):)
Good Luck
Dear iqueen
Amen to your thoughts on green bar!
The best I know is that I have uploaded the screen shot taken on Windows 7 system. It looks blue on Chrome browser on my cell and green with strange yellow moving lines on Windows 10.

jaySil

Nov 30, 2018
Sorry to hear about your rejection but your lawyer is lying. IRCC doesn't reject applications just because they met yearly quota.
Yes. If the quota is filled they should stop sending ITAs. There is no point on rejecting already submitted applications. So I think the thing about the quota mentioned by your lawyer does not make sense.

Reactions: samimurtaza89

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Absolutely.. They would stop issueing ITAs rather than rejecting application after utilizing their resources.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry to hear about your rejection but your lawyer is lying. IRCC doesn't reject applications just because they met yearly quota.
Yes that is exactly what I was wondering. It doesn't make sense that they will reject applications because they met yearly quota.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes. If the quota is filled they should stop sending ITAs. There is no point on rejecting already submitted applications. So I think the thing about the quota mentioned by your lawyer does not make sense.
There is more to this story. So all November and December applicants will be rejected then by this logic? Doesn't make sense. They will just delay the applications and issue them next year

anju_mahi

Oct 28, 2018
good for u, everything worked out well for you
hard to believe u made a mistake in NOC selection, when ur so aware of foreign worker stream regulations and the amount of loopholes u have tried in ur life

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Wow.I was getting many notifications from morning in Sep AOR and I thought PPRs are raining.My mistake.
Forget all about Mr.Validovitch honesty and ethics as that is altogether a different topic.
But,the claim he made in the first post that all people waiting in IP1 should forget PPRs just because of his/his brother's rejection is a rofl joke.
No offense mate,but your application or your brothers application is not a benchmark for us especially when it has questionable work ex in it.
It does not matter if its legal or illegal,but NOC mismatch rejections happens all the time and believing your lawyer's brainstorming mind numbing ideas like PPR Quota,Minority reservations,VIP entry makes you the one with low IQ.
And what are you expecting from this thread now?Are you expecting that we all should unite and show compassion towards your illegal work ex brother and blame CIC.Haha.Forget about it and just sod off.We have many more worrying things in our life to think about than your stupid lawyers thoughts and biographies.
So it is common rejection because of the NOC mismatc? I thought that it applies majority for inland and CEC applicants, because they worked for Canadian employers which know how to write references according to NOC.

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
So it is common rejection because of the NOC mismatc? I thought that it majority applies for inland and CEC applicants.
It happens but most of the times,CIC asks for a procedural fairness letter or to provide authentic work ex documents from the employer.

Dont fret too much on this.Check this forum for posts on NOC mismatch.Thinking too much on this does no good.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
It happens but most of the times,CIC asks for a procedural fairness letter or to provide authentic work ex documents from the employer.

Dont fret too much on this.Check this forum for posts on NOC mismatch.Thinking too much on this does no good.
But what will happen that what is written in references is true and you just chose the wrong NOC, for example, electrical engineers instead of mechanical engineers.

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
But what will happen that what is written in references is true and you just chose the wrong NOC, for example, electrical engineers instead of mechanical engineers.
Did you do that?You can raise a webform or loe know?explaining why you chose the other NoC by mistake.Cannot suggest you as I dont have clarity on your query.Do you want to change the NOC or keep the same NOC but this NOC is different with your work ex?

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni