+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Based on what you guys shared about the bar, for me it didnt offer anything new! Whats bad is i got so excited about it thinking and unlike most, i didnt even get the email and bar today
I still can't see it too and constant failure of login, but guess it seems useless function who cares now :rolleyes:

creques

Sep 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
I see the status bar and it's a big joke. No kidding. It displays estimated completion time is Mar 12, 2019. My AOR is Sept 12, 2018. Who on Earth wouldn't know that it takes 6 months from AOR to get a decision. I started to wonder if choosing Canada to settle down is a good move with all the comedy that CIC is doing by coming up with such silly updates.

Snab ola

May 6, 2018
Based on what was posted on what the bar actually looks like, it just gave me flashbacks when our internet was still "dial up" and im waiting to load a page or waiting for my files to finish downloading

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I see the status bar and it's a big joke. No kidding. It displays estimated completion time is Mar 12, 2019. My AOR is Sept 12, 2018. Who on Earth wouldn't know that it takes 6 months from AOR to get a decision. I started to wonder if choosing Canada to settle down is a good move with all the comedy that CIC is doing by coming up with such silly updates.
Well played, CIC!

OLUWASEYIAJAYI

Oct 13, 2018
This time bar is no value adding. However the only difference I noticed on my page was that last week when I had ghost update all my uploaded documents where showing transmitted and I couldn't access them; but now the page is back to normal.

Khush Maan

Dec 12, 2018
hey everyone... my application timeline-
AOR- 24th Sep
Medical passed- 18th Oct
Since then its the same background check status reading that we will send you a message when we start your background check.
now it will be vacation time till first week of jan. so i should expect it in feb right?