+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Talking about the email from IRCC.COMMDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCOMM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca... it is a spam.. 1) it’s a weird address 2) when you click the cic logo is clear fake...!
It's standard correspondance, and is not spam or fake.
The address is weird indeed, but almost every email coming from them has a strange configuration, as it combines both English and French.
PPR email has a similar address configuration, and if you don't send your passport when asked because you think it may be a fake email, that's going to be an unfortunate day for you my friend. ;)

Reactions: arte

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Regal_B

Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys, I just joined this thread. Back in October, I received a reauest for additional documents. I uploaded the files and now it says “not applicable” in front of “review of additional documents”. It’s been like that since. Is this normal?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I just joined this thread. Back in October, I received a reauest for additional documents. I uploaded the files and now it says “not applicable” in front of “review of additional documents”. It’s been like that since. Is this normal?
Totally normal.
The status page isn't reliable and isn't updated in real-time.
If you're sure you uploaded your documents completely, then don't worry about it.
At some point, it will change to "we do not need additional documents".

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Vickky339

Nov 22, 2018
I see the progress bar . I have a progress bar in half completed . It says the following .
Date received: September 5, 2018 - Estimated completion date: March 5, 2019 .

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Hahahaha
I see the progress bar . I have a progress bar in half completed . It says the following .
hahaha..!! Sorry, I had to laugh. That's exactly the bar what we (Sep AOR's) were expecting.

kalghoul

Dec 12, 2018
It still doesn't show for me, can you please take a screen shot on how does it look ?
for the people who their application didn't exceed the 6 months, i don't think this bar is helpful, but for someone like me who is been waiting since septmeber 2017, i am really curious to see the bar

Snab ola

May 6, 2018
Based on what you guys shared about the bar, for me it didnt offer anything new! Whats bad is i got so excited about it thinking and unlike most, i didnt even get the email and bar today