+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Nope apply as soon as possible my friend waited for 4 months he got to know that his status is in POF verification since two months because of difference in exchange rates. He submitted documents again now they are saying they wont stick to the 6 months deadline.
Don't worry. Probably you got through a tough agent. many people are not able to get out information from them. Infact many are facing rude replies too. Just be patient. It'll happen. All of us are in the same boat though I'm surprised that you still havent received RPRF request. Most ppl have got it.
Same here. I was finally able to talk to an agent after waiting for 33 minutes and I was able to get no extra information from him than what portal reflects. I asked him when would be the next date when an agent would look into the file , he answered there is no way to predict that and they do not have that information.
I then asked when was the last date it was worked upon, he gave a very smart and ambiguous reply that it was the date when the profile was last updated.
He was nice to talk to though and he assured that no update or information means everything is good with the case and that I should wait atleast 4-5 months before beginning to suspect things went wrong. I am not calling anymore :D

Reactions: dodogirl

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
Im on the same page, carrying with shittiest job ever. my aor is sept 13, med passed oct 10, ip2 nov 28. You will see ip2 soon too, dont know when is our ppr tho:(
My aor is sept 15.. IP1 since Oct 11.. no no movement.. atleast you got ip2, that's good..

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Same here. I was finally able to talk to an agent after waiting for 33 minutes and I was able to get no extra information from him than what portal reflects. I asked him when would be the next date when an agent would look into the file , he answered there is no way to predict that and they do not have that information.
I then asked when was the last date it was worked upon, he gave a very smart and ambiguous reply that it was the date when the profile was last updated.
He was nice to talk to though and he assured that no update or information means everything is good with the case and that I should wait atleast 4-5 months before beginning to suspect things went wrong. I am not calling anymore :D
Same here...I will also not call anymore

Reactions: Billoo3108

shahrukhsid

Jun 20, 2016
Can someone please add me to the Whatsapp group? Much appreciated.

CEC - Inland
AOR - 15th September
ADR - 12th October
IP2 - 31st October

+1431-334-7699

Last edited:

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
I got my gcms. my application is still at cpc ottawa

eligibility - not started
security - not started
criminality - in progress
info sharing - in progress
medicals - passed

Text by CIO
R10 - OK
Recommendation - Pass

Due date for next review is 31st dec 2018. so I'll order the next one in 2 months.

the lock in date for the generation of this gcms was 5th nov so of cos things would have happened after that hopefully Lmao but it was soothing to read the gcms.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
My AOR is 21st Sept. CEC.
Today I was able to speak with an agent, after trying so many days. Wait time was 40 minutes. I got to know my VO which is Winnipeg. He did not say anything about the application. Just, told me they received all the document and looks good. If they need anything else they will keep me posted.
I heard Winnipeg is slowest one and take minimum 6 month and Maximum god knows.
Below is my current status as per CIC

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents (RCMP Report submitted on 19th October)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Don't know what to do except keep checking every day and hoping to hear some good news very soon.

lwidjaja

Jun 30, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
I got my gcms. my application is still at cpc ottawa

eligibility - not started
security - not started
criminality - in progress
info sharing - in progress
medicals - passed

Text by CIO
R10 - OK
Recommendation - Pass

Due date for next review is 31st dec 2018. so I'll order the next one in 2 months.

the lock in date for the generation of this gcms was 5th nov so of cos things would have happened after that hopefully Lmao but it was soothing to read the gcms.
What’s your AOR and when was the note generated? :)

showbit.jain

Nov 22, 2018
They didn't select the appropriate NOC and after waiting for 88 days I got the refusal...I was amazed at the rejection because it came after they had requested the RPRF fees
Can you please share what was your NOC and what your agent selected by mistake.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Well I'm stupid enough to track last 6months cases to relieve myself.

I tracked 2 cases

Case 1) people ip1->ip2 gap is more than 1 months (all stream)
Case 2) people who's CEC, ip1->ip2 gap is more than 2 weeks

to track how long my application will take as I recently moved to ip2 from ip1 and inland cec applcant.

on both cases, appx. 20-30%% of people gets ppr in 3 days once they are changed to ip2 (or they didn't check their status for awhile which makes this a bit unaccurate but still probably they did get ppr in 2weeks after ip2, cos people usually check their application often)

Case 1) 70% approved(ppr stage), 30% still pending(ip2 stage)
from approved stage - 70% of cases gets their ppr in 1 month, 20% of cases gets their ppr in 2 months, 10% of cases gets thier ppr after 2 months.
from still pending stage- 8-90% cases they been waiting less than 2 months, 10-20% cases more than 2months waiting(or in security check or they forgot to update!)

Case 2) 70% approved(ppr stage), 30% still pending(ip2 stage)
from approved stage - 85% of cases get thier ppr in month(monstly within 3 days), 95% of cases get thier ppr in 2 months, 5%- over 2 months
from still pending stage- they been waiting less than 2 months or about that..

So i assure myself i will mostly get my ppr in December (50% of chance), or in January (35% of chance), in February(10% of chance), further :mad:

Everything is approximately and it's based myimmitracker with more than 100 cases(1st case), 20 cases(2nd case)

Edit: to elaborate my wording: most llikely if you are ip2 after long wait of ip1, with 50% of chance you will get ppr in 1 month, with 85% chance within 2 months!

Last edited:

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Good news guys, I got my PPR just now. Hurray
woah thats exciting, congratulations! your timeline please?

based on your contents mentioning you had two ghost updates last 7 days...

i have a question to all, does ppr always comes with ghost update?

also I never seen status "updated" even when mep and moved to ip2, why?hmm...dif system?

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Well I'm stupid enough to track last 6months cases to relieve myself.

I tracked 2 cases

Case 1) people ip1->ip2 gap is more than 1 months (all stream)
Case 2) people who's CEC, ip1->ip2 gap is more than 2 weeks

to track how long my application will take as I recently moved to ip2 from ip1 and inland cec applcant.

on both cases, appx. 20-30%% of people gets ppr in 3 days once they are changed to ip2 (or they didn't check their status for awhile which makes this a bit unaccurate but still probably they did get ppr in 2weeks after ip2, cos people usually check their application often)

Case 1) 70% approved(ppr stage), 30% still pending(ip2 stage)
from approved stage - 70% of cases gets their ppr in 1 month, 20% of cases gets their ppr in 2 months, 10% of cases gets thier ppr after 2 months.
from still pending stage- 8-90% cases they been waiting less than 2 months, 10-20% cases more than 2months waiting(or in security check or they forgot to update!)

Case 2) 70% approved(ppr stage), 30% still pending(ip2 stage)
from approved stage - 85% of cases get thier ppr in month(monstly within 3 days), 95% of cases get thier ppr in 2 months, 5%- over 2 months
from still pending stage- they been waiting less than 2 months or about that..

So i assure myself i will mostly get my ppr in December (50% of chance), or in January (35% of chance), in February(10% of chance), further :mad:

Everything is approximately and it's based myimmitracker with more than 100 cases(1st case), 20 cases(2nd case)
I did not understand, not quite clear. I was in iP1 for 4 weeks, today I complete 4 weeks in IP2. FSWO USA resident. Every week I think I will get it in 2 more weeks but nothing, not even a ghost update. My latest thought is I will get it around 22nd December. But who am I kidding? My VO is CIO Sydney!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: if I get it within 180 days that would be a miracle