+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys,

My AOR was on 13 Sep, Anyway I have called CIC to check my application status and after waiting and trying for 20 mins finally an officer picked up the call. He told me the following:

Medical Passed (Which already can be seen at my profile)
Biometric completed (Which already can be seen at my profile)

Eligibility Passed
Background check passed

And now your application with Nova Scotia office waiting for the final decision from the responsible officer.

When do you I should receive my PPR ?

Thanks
Hi TanTan911,

Did your portal profile showed eligibility passed and background passed as well or did you come to know only by speaking to an agent ?

Thanks

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hopefully today or tomorrow, i hate weekends now as there are no possibility of ppr during weekends..please please...

I had a dream yesterday ee draw cut is jumped up to over 600 now in all sudden, im that stressed lol

Reactions: Archavin89

Nytka

Oct 18, 2018
Got email with passport request yesterday!

Sending my passport today! So so so happy!!!

My timeline:
CEC applying from Canada
AOR September 21
Medicals passed on October 18
IP2 October 18
Ghost update December 5
Email with passport request December 5

My online status looks the same since October 18 though.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Got email with passport request yesterday!

Sending my passport today! So so so happy!!!

My timeline:
CEC applying from Canada
AOR September 21
Medicals passed on October 18
IP2 October 18
Ghost update December 6
Email with passport request December 6

My online status looks the same since October 18 though.

Good luck everyone!
Wow your timeline shines like star! Please share stream,inland/outland, country of citizenship?

Congratulations!!:)

Edit: opps i sse u mentioned its cec inland sorry ;)

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi people with good eyes,

When does ppr usually happen during week days? What time do they trigger the ppr email?

Does ghost update always comes with ppr?

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I have assigment date in december 15 in my GCMS.
So i think we all september AOR will have an agent look at out file in December ;)

I recommend you guys order a GCMS note end of december if you don't receive the PPR, because they will definitely be many precious information inside.
What does assignment date really mean? That means you will be approved at around that time? Or ppr?

Then thats great news for us september aor’s. But therer are still lots of june july aug aor’s waiting thier ppr? :(

Last edited:

gujjubhai_12

Dec 6, 2018
Mine is stuck in ip1 since the medical passed on 24th october.. its been already more than 70 days as my aor was on 24th september.. i dont know how much more its gonna take so cant leave the shitty job i have..

Reactions: williamps and ain88

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Mine is stuck in ip1 since the medical passed on 24th october.. its been already more than 70 days as my aor was on 24th september.. i dont know how much more its gonna take so cant leave the shitty job i have..
Im on the same page, carrying with shittiest job ever. my aor is sept 13, med passed oct 10, ip2 nov 28. You will see ip2 soon too, dont know when is our ppr tho:(

Reactions: williamps

BurglarReturn

Dec 6, 2018
Its advisable to order after 4 months !!
Nope apply as soon as possible my friend waited for 4 months he got to know that his status is in POF verification since two months because of difference in exchange rates. He submitted documents again now they are saying they wont stick to the 6 months deadline.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
After waiting for 75 days I called CIC to know any updates about my application (only medical has been passed) and after waiting for an hour the agent picked up the call and told me that your application is in an expected time frame and I should just wait and relax...I asked her that I didn't pay RPRF along with my application and I haven't received any notification of that also...she said it's completely okay...just check your CIC account and wait for the intimation....I asked her please let me know my visa office...she asked which country did you apply from...I told her India and she said that for now your file is in Canada and will be here until any decision is made on the same
I didn't get even a single piece of information after waiting for an hour on the call..... it's really very demotivating and disheartening to not get any information from any side:(:confused: