September 2018 AOR - join here

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Anyone with eligibility recommended pass/met here?
Me :oops: Eligibility MET as on November 6, moved to IP2 probably because criminality check Passed. After that waiting in IP2 for 4 weeks. From what I know security hadn't started. Please update your timeline in signature too.

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Lmao. In other words "cool, whatever" :p
Lol. Actually no. I do wish everyone the best. Including myself. Everyone's path is different. I was just surprised about the decision to resign before securing a new job offer owing to the difficulty PRs are facing while trying to get jobs in Canada. I have been both employed and unemployed and I'd so much rather not be unemployed again. But...may the good Lord be with us all

Reactions: dodogirl

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Me :oops: Eligibility MET as on November 6, moved to IP2 probably because criminality check Passed. After that waiting in IP2 for 4 weeks. From what I know security hadn't started. Please update your timeline in signature too.
Lucky you!! All I care is eligibility really but unfortunately it hasn’t been initiated yet.

Reactions: Archavin89

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lol. Actually no. I do wish everyone the best. Including myself. Everyone's path is different. I was just surprised about the decision to resign before securing a new job offer owing to the difficulty PRs are facing while trying to get jobs in Canada. I have been both employed and unemployed and I'd so much rather not be unemployed again. But...may the good Lord be with us all
I resigned the next day I got ITA as I used to loathe the 4 hour commute w.r.t my previous company as it was 150 km away from my house. I started searching again for a job the day I got AOR because a sense of fear started,related to PR delays and rejections.I am working again now.

I wanted to resign from my previous company years back,but I never took that step due to my insecurities and fears.But on the day I got ITA, all I could think was of a fresh start in a new country and the desire to resign increased 100x times in 1 day and I put my papers immediately.

I think many of the people here are also in a similar situation.After all, who wants to drive a crappy old car when there is a new Ferrari in transit that is about to be delivered?

Waiting kills.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
Hello folks
I have a query. I am planning to get an updated bank letter and bank statement today. However, it is lower than the amount that I showed when I submitted my application, but still meets the required threshold of 15,000+ CAD for a couple. Do you suggest that I go ahead with getting an updated bank letter or just leave it like that?
There are 3 reasons, why I am planning to get an updated letter
1. Earlier, I had mentioned that there is a mismatch in the number mentioned in the bank letter and the number in the bank statement as I did not show the FD receipt. I have liquidated the FD and would like to show the same. This means I have to submit a LOE for the particular transaction
2. I had submitted a 3 months statement instead of the requested 6 months statement, hence would like to submit an updated statement. Also, I submitted a bank statement which was downloaded from ICICI Internet banking.
3. I also would like to attach the details of my credit card which is linked to my bank account which I did not show earlier.

PS: no update in my application since MEP, where as some people with more or less the same AOR have received updates

Your inputs will be much appreciated

Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW
I resigned the next day I got ITA as I used to loathe the 4 hour commute w.r.t my previous company as it was 150 km away from my house. I started searching again for a job the day I got AOR because a sense of fear started,related to PR delays and rejections.I am working again now.

I wanted to resign from my previous company years back,but I never took that step due to my insecurities and fears.But on the day I got ITA, all I could think was of a fresh start in a new country and the desire to resign increased 100x times in 1 day and I put my papers immediately.

I think many of the people here are also in a similar situation.After all, who wants to drive a crappy old car when there is a new Ferrari in transit that is about to be delivered?

Waiting kills.:rolleyes:
Amen for Ferrari :D :D

Reactions: Dudelebowski