+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
No updates for me! Nothing..nothing
I've been seeing you extremely worried... :( ... So i'm writing this hoping it would encourage you and others to try and forget about it.

Know that the 6 months processing countdown starts once the R10 Completeness Check is done. So with your AOR of Sept 6th, that would be till end of March. So as long as you're not beyond this threshold, you're fine!
You submitted your application just 3 months ago, and when it comes to Express Entry, No News is Good News!
By now, you should've already passed R10 and most probably eligibility. These two stages are critical, and not receiving any updates simply means that there is no update to give because all is going well!

Those who get their applications processed really fast are just lucky! Or maybe they already hold a Canada visa which probably significantly reduces the time it takes for checks to be done. That doesn't mean your case is slow.

I really encourage all fellow applicants here to try and get your mind off of it...

Remember, it used to take 2 years for a PR application to be processed before Express Entry came in. So, 6 months is really nothing, and will come around before you know it!

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
No i havent, i gave my manager notice but he doesnt want me to leave(the reason of wanting to leave is my manager something else)

Also i have applied pnp(paper based) with this job so i dont know its complicated i maybe have to withdraw that application if i quit, cause express entry is way faster than regular pnp anyways.

I need to make a back up plan cause getting pr is not guaranteed.

Will crs 453 next april still be good score?(will have 2yr experience that moment)
Out of curiosity, will getting permanent residence help you get a job better than the one you have now or is it a stepping stone to something you're planning? I assume you're already in Canada and working.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
No updates for me! Nothing..nothing
Cheer up! I hope you get good news soon!:)

I totally undertand your feeling... in my case today is my 60 day post AOR and still my medicals status remains unchanged (not required) :rolleyes::(

Patience... Patience... it´s what I tell myself each day that pass hahaha

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I've been seeing you extremely worried... :( ... So i'm writing this hoping it would encourage you and others to try and forget about it.

Know that the 6 months processing countdown starts once the R10 Completeness Check is done. So with your AOR of Sept 6th, that would be till end of March. So as long as you're not beyond this threshold, you're fine!
You submitted your application just 3 months ago, and when it comes to Express Entry, No News is Good News!
By now, you should've already passed R10 and most probably eligibility. These two stages are critical, and not receiving any updates simply means that there is no update to give because all is going well!

Those who get their applications processed really fast are just lucky! Or maybe they already hold a Canada visa which probably significantly reduces the time it takes for checks to be done. That doesn't mean your case is slow.

I really encourage all fellow applicants here to try and get your mind off of it...

Remember, it used to take 2 years for a PR application to be processed before Express Entry came in. So, 6 months is really nothing, and will come around before you know it!
I am usually a patient person. I have many reasons which make me want that PPR asap. Firstly, i cant wait to leave my nightmarish job and bosses..I cant even tell you how tolerant i have to be with them. And all the other reasons are linked to personal reasons. The reasons i am still tolerating these situations is because I am expecting PPR at least by March. I am worried (not seeing movement) because of the fear of rejection.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Out of curiosity, will getting permanent residence help you get a job better than the one you have now or is it a stepping stone to something you're planning? I assume you're already in Canada and working.
Yes it will, if you are interested in hearing my long story lol.

First, my work permit expires next july, so i hope get pr before that so i dont need to do Bowp thing to extend my visa.

Second, i been doing this job that i really didnt want to work but just to get pr(i have an open pgwp visa but they supported me bcpnp which i dont need now) also i needed to make noc 0,a,b experience so i can apply cec-ee. Which i had hard time getting fulltime in my field of interest.

Third, i really want to go visit my hometown for longer term, i only was able to visit 2weeks per week pasy 4-5years. Want to have a quality time with family

Its really complicated and im kinda stuck somewhere nowhere as many people here.
Thanks for listening :)

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes it will, if you are interested in hearing my long story lol.

First, my work permit expires next july, so i hope get pr before that so i dont need to do Bowp thing to extend my visa.

Second, i been doing this job that i really didnt want to work but just to get pr(i have an open pgwp visa but they supported me bcpnp which i dont need now) also i needed to make noc 0,a,b experience so i can apply cec-ee. Which i had hard time getting fulltime in my field of interest.

Third, i really want to go visit my hometown for longer term, i only was able to visit 2weeks per week pasy 4-5years. Want to have a quality time with family

Its really complicated and im kinda stuck somewhere nowhere as many people here.
Thanks for listening :)
Oh I see. Well good luck to you. I hope everything works out

Reactions: ain88

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I am usually a patient person. I have many reasons which make me want that PPR asap. Firstly, i cant wait to leave my nightmarish job and bosses..I cant even tell you how tolerant i have to be with them. And all the other reasons are linked to personal reasons. The reasons i am still tolerating these situations is because I am expecting PPR at least by March. I am worried (not seeing movement) because of the fear of rejection.
I'm sorry to hear about your work environment! I understand your frustrations really. Canada seems like a gateway for so many better things, and we all cannot wait to be there.

The fear of rejection is indeed the idea that keeps everyone from sleeping on both ears.
But remember, if you passed R10 and Eligibility, risk of rejection goes down dramatically as those two stages are the main choke points.
A major part (to not say all) of rejected cases are near exclusively due to incomplete applications! Based on your timeline, it's safe to say you already passed R10!

And even if an application's eligibility is placed under review required, it just mostly means that the case agent doesn't want to make any conclusion due to something he doesn't understand or see. So if you're confident about you meeting those criteria, all is good!

Just a little more patience, and you'll get PPR soon enough so that you can do your theatrical resignation :D

Remember, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!
(And think how lucky you already are by getting an ITA and applied for PR, while most people are still waiting in the pool...)

Positive thinking everyone!

Last edited:

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your work environment! I understand your frustrations really. Canada seems like a gateway for so many better things, and we all cannot wait to be there.

The fear of rejection is indeed the idea that keeps everyone from sleeping on both ears.
But remember, if you passed R10 and Eligibility, risk of rejection goes down dramatically as those two stages are the main choke points.
A major part (to not say all) of rejected cases are near exclusively due to incomplete applications! Based on your timeline, it's safe to say you already passed R10!

And even if an application's eligibility is placed under review required, it just mostly means that the case agent doesn't want to make any conclusion due to something he doesn't understand or see. So if you're confident about you meeting those criteria, all is good!

Just a little more patience, and you'll get PPR soon enough so that you can do your theatrical resignation :D

Remember, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!
(And think how lucky you already are by getting an ITA and applied for PR, while most people are still waiting in the pool...)

Positive thinking everyone!
I hope that no news is good news!