+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Oh that’s sad :p

Well I called IRCC 3 months after my AOR and what the agent said to me made me so confused.

AOR september 5
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: done
Visa office: Ottawa

Is that normal? They did nothing at all!!!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Oh that’s sad :p

Well I called IRCC 3 months after my AOR and what the agent said to me made me so confused.

AOR september 5
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: done
Visa office: Ottawa

Is that normal? They did nothing at all!!!
Seems like a normal timeline.
Like I said many times before, 3 months is still barely half way in the 6 months process. It make sense because more than half of the work on your application is done. You have Meds Passed, R10 OK, Criminality Passed after 3 months. That"s 3/5 stages at half way. I'd say your application is moving smoothly my friend.

As of today, 78 days after AOR, my timeline has the same rhythm as yours although at different stages @hemotep .
AOR: 20 September
MEP: Passed 18 October
R10: Passed 18 October
Criminality: Recommend Pass 18 October
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
CPC Ottawa

Guys! Aim for 6 months processing time, not less! Believe me you'll save yourself a lot of headaches! Because if you are too optimistic, you position yourself for deep frustration and disappointments!

Last edited:

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Seems like a normal timeline.
Like I said many times before, 3 months is still barely half way in the 6 months process. It make sense because more than half of the work on your application is done. You have Meds Passed, R10 OK, Criminality Passed after 3 months. That"s 3/5 stages at half way. I'd say your application is moving smoothly my friend.

As of today, 78 days after AOR, my timeline has the same rhythm as yours although at different stages @hemotep .
AOR: 20 September
MEP: Passed 18 October
R10: Passed 18 October
Criminality: Recommend Pass 18 October
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
CPC Ottawa

Guys! Aim for 6 months processing time, not less! Believe me you'll save yourself a lot of headaches! Because if you are too optimistic, you position yourself for deep frustration and disappointments!
Thanks for your wise and deep repky brother, I was really calm, I even forget about the path to canada :p but I did the fault of calling the IRCC after 90 days, honestly I regret it, it’s early to make statements. By the way eligibility and security can be done within 48 hours.

Reactions: Semeg

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
If e
Thanks for your wise and deep repky brother, I was really calm, I even forget about the path to canada :p but I did the fault of calling the IRCC after 90 days, honestly I regret it, it’s early to make statements. By the way eligibility and security can be done within 48 hours.
If eligibility and security can be passed on 48 hour that's good news.

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Why there is no what's up group for September applicants like it’s the case for August applicants that’s unfair :p

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Yes, sometimes a file can appear at a standstill for a few months with eligibility and security left to go, and it's normal to think there's months left to go. And then "Surpriiiise Mo********er", PPR knocks at your door all of a sudden... :D

Reactions: Semeg and hemotep

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Why there is no what's up group for September applicants like it’s the case for August applicants that’s unfair :p
I'd personally stick to this forum only.
Imagine a crowded instant chat group with 100 messages per second, with each one giving their two cents.
Like having a Fortune 500 meeting in the middle of a flea market :D

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Yes, sometimes a file can appear at a standstill for a few months with eligibility and security left to go, and it's normal to think there's months left to go. And then "Surpriiiise Mo********er", PPR knocks at your door all of a sudden... :D
Yeah that moment when u get that mail!!!! the point is that waiting for it is a real torture.... let’s focus on the second part of your message mate ;) when that ppr knocks at the door damn.

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni