+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Guys, I really need your help.
I made a very silly mistake but please go easy on me. As I am in a lot of distress.
When I got a letter asking to pay RPRF within 7 days I paid the same and uploaded the PDF on the application checklist page. But somehow it slipped my mind to go ahead with the questionnaire and complete submission by signing. And now, after a whole month, I found that someone in this forum already suggested me to do that. I feel so, so stupid. I did it just now, although fee was paid with in time.

It has been showing your action is required for this whole time I am waiting for the PPR like a buffoon.

So.....any hope for me or is this outright rejection???
Sheer negligence. I hope you have completed the 'action' now. If they had to reject it, they would have done by now. Just complete the submission and inform CIC. I dont think this will lead to a rejection. There might be some delay though. All the best

Mariyas

Nov 11, 2018
Sheer negligence. I hope you have completed the 'action' now. If they had to reject it, they would have done by now. Just complete the submission and inform CIC. I dont think this will lead to a rejection. There might be some delay though. All the best
Thank you for the kind words. It's just that..... it never occurred to me to click the next button and sign the agreement. Can you suggest anyway I can contact CIC. I know my visa office is Singapore but I dont know if I mail directly to them or any other central office.

yusufali85

Dec 2, 2018
My mother died 2 weeks ago. My PR application is already in process. My AOR date is 22-Sep-18. I am the principal applicant and my wife is the dependent.

Do I need to fill the case specific inquiry form and inform CIC about this?

Really appreciate help from the expert members.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Thank you for the kind words. It's just that..... it never occurred to me to click the next button and sign the agreement. Can you suggest anyway I can contact CIC. I know my visa office is Singapore but I dont know if I mail directly to them or any other central office.
A CSE is a better option. Also when you complete your submission, they should automatically get to know and you might be able to see an update in a day or so. You'll have to try it buddy.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
My mother died 2 weeks ago. My PR application is already in process. My AOR date is 22-Sep-18. I am the principal applicant and my wife is the dependent.

Do I need to fill the case specific inquiry form and inform CIC about this?

Really appreciate help from the expert members.
Sorry for your loss.
While I dont think highlighting or not highlighting this would affect your PPR, its always safe to let them know since you've mentioned family details in your application.

Last edited:

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Hello Everyone!

I am from India, and I submitted the application and received AoR: 27th September 2018.
My profile status reads like this:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need you fingerprints....
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your BC
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.....

I have not had any update after 27th October when medical was passed, and updated they didn't need any additional documents.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hello Everyone!

I am from India, and I submitted the application and received AoR: 27th September 2018.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your BC

I have not had any update after 27th October when medical was passed, and updated they didn't need any additional documents.
We are all in the same boat. India FSW moves slow.

Reactions: williamps

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hello Everyone!

IP1