+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello,

Is it normal to have review of eligibility and processing of security check as simultaneous message/status?

I notice people seem to note update regarding switching their status from ip1 to ip2.

Does this mean my eligibility is taking a long review? Or is this the same for everyone? I hit 90 day post AOR today.
Medicals and biometrics completed.
The status of " we are reviewing your eligibility" will continue until you have your visa.

The background status is not accurate.

Mariyas

Nov 11, 2018
Logged in after several days yesterday. In the home screen it was showing "status updated" but when I clicked the page did not open. I logged out and logged in again. But it had reverted back to "your action is required", which has been showing since my request letter for RPRF. Anybody else experienced this?

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Logged in after several days yesterday. In the home screen it was showing "status updated" but when I clicked the page did not open. I logged out and logged in again. But it had reverted back to "your action is required", which has been showing since my request letter for RPRF. Anybody else experienced this?
What was your BCG status since RPRF request and current? Also tell your AOR

Mariyas

Nov 11, 2018
Guys, I really need your help.
I made a very silly mistake but please go easy on me. As I am in a lot of distress.
When I got a letter asking to pay RPRF within 7 days I paid the same and uploaded the PDF on the application checklist page. But somehow it slipped my mind to go ahead with the questionnaire and complete submission by signing. And now, after a whole month, I found that someone in this forum already suggested me to do that. I feel so, so stupid. I did it just now, although fee was paid with in time.

It has been showing your action is required for this whole time I am waiting for the PPR like a buffoon.

So.....any hope for me or is this outright rejection???