+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
O
I am at 70 days after AOR. If I order now,I would get the notes after 30 days i.e. 100 days after AOR.

Or Do I need to wait till 90 days to raise gcms request?
I have ordered my GCMS note early and it was useless, i am also a september 19 applicant.
ordered my gcms end of october , i just received them and it was useless, nothing have started.

however it seems an agent will look at my file in december, so i highly recommend you order your gcms note the end of this month not now. Because my other friend who ordered also GCMS note have written that agent will look into his file in december ( ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE ), so i think many of us september applicants will have agents look at our file in december.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dudelebowski

Dinnu14

Nov 7, 2013
I ordered my GCMS on October 23rd and did not receive anything yet. How are the 30days counted, working or calendar days?

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
Asking for myself, FSW O couple from India
For the proof of funds, I showed 80% of my funds in a savings account and 20% of the amount as FD. The amount in the savings account (not a joint account) has more than the required amount for a couple (15,000+ CAD). However I did not submit the FD document, since my consultant from Y-axis advised not to do so. I also did not show any details related to credit card linked to the savings account

The bank letter has the sum of the amount in the savings account and the FD amount. Will this create a problem since I did not show the FD document? Also I had submitted a 3 month statement instead of the 6 month statement. I have also recently pre-closed the FD since there were many inquiries recently on the FDs from CIC. When I asked my consultant about the info I missed on the, they asked me to wait till I get any ADRs from CIC

Do u suggest that I should get an updated bank letter, an updated bank statement, get a LOE for the amount credited to my account due to the FD pre-closure and credit card details and upload them ASAP? Or am I complicating things by doing so?

Based on ppl who have similar AOR date or plus or minus 3 days applying from India, there have been no movement in the application post MEP. I am feeling that before they look into the eligibility of my application, I would like to get this done. Your inputs will be much appreciated, as I am in a big dilemma on what to do.

UnconquerableMe

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Asking for myself, FSW O couple from India
For the proof of funds, I showed 80% of my funds in a savings account and 20% of the amount as FD. The amount in the savings account (not a joint account) has more than the required amount for a couple (15,000+ CAD). However I did not submit the FD document, since my consultant from Y-axis advised not to do so. I also did not show any details related to credit card linked to the savings account

The bank letter has the sum of the amount in the savings account and the FD amount. Will this create a problem since I did not show the FD document? Also I had submitted a 3 month statement instead of the 6 month statement. I have also recently pre-closed the FD since there were many inquiries recently on the FDs from CIC. When I asked my consultant about the info I missed on the, they asked me to wait till I get any ADRs from CIC

Do u suggest that I should get an updated bank letter, an updated bank statement, get a LOE for the amount credited to my account due to the FD pre-closure and credit card details and upload them ASAP? Or am I complicating things by doing so?

Based on ppl who have similar AOR date or plus or minus 3 days applying from India, there have been no movement in the application post MEP. I am feeling that before they look into the eligibility of my application, I would like to get this done. Your inputs will be much appreciated, as I am in a big dilemma on what to do.
Even I have submitted only the FD Advice and the bank letter stating the total funds I hold with them.
My consultant said even the bank statements wont be required as the FDs have sufficient funds and have been created periodically and are now over 4-6 months old.
I think the consultants must know it better as it's their bread and butter. I think its better to wait and watch. Anyway applications from around the same AOR dates haven't shown any movement so ours is not an exceptional case. :)

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
Even I have submitted only the FD Advice and the bank letter stating the total funds I hold with them.
My consultant said even the bank statements wont be required as the FDs have sufficient funds and have been created periodically and are now over 4-6 months old.
I think the consultants must know it better as it's their bread and butter. I think its better to wait and watch. Anyway applications from around the same AOR dates haven't shown any movement so ours is not an exceptional case. :)
I did not submit the FD advise/receipts for my application. When they check the bank letter and the statement, there will be a mismatch in the amount..so was confused what to do

UnconquerableMe

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
I did not submit the FD advise/receipts for my application. When they check the bank letter and the statement, there will be a mismatch in the amount..so was confused what to do
You do not need to give the proof for everything that you hold. For eg: We have a home and car loan, but we did not show it in our documents, because we will be able to prove our case that we can manage funds with active EMI funds as well.
If your bank account has sufficient balance as per the requirement, then you are good.
I had to submit FD Advice as I keep my funds in FDs instead of savings account. Also, some of the FDs were in my husband's account, so I had got a notarized consent which mentioned that he has no objection if I use those funds while immigrating to Canada.
I would suggest, contact your consultant and get your worries clarified. After all that is what you are paying them for. He will give you proper reasoning as to why it is not a an issue.

I had similar queries, and my consultant made me understand that every case is different.

showbit.jain

Nov 22, 2018
Friends, I logged in my account today after 5 days and saw Application status updated at home page but when I drilled in, I didn't find any updates. I am in IP2 since my medical passed(Oct 12, 2018). Any clue why this may have happened.

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
You do not need to give the proof for everything that you hold. For eg: We have a home and car loan, but we did not show it in our documents, because we will be able to prove our case that we can manage funds with active EMI funds as well.
If your bank account has sufficient balance as per the requirement, then you are good.
I had to submit FD Advice as I keep my funds in FDs instead of savings account. Also, some of the FDs were in my husband's account, so I had got a notarized consent which mentioned that he has no objection if I use those funds while immigrating to Canada.
I would suggest, contact your consultant and get your worries clarified. After all that is what you are paying them for. He will give you proper reasoning as to why it is not a an issue.

I had similar queries, and my consultant made me understand that every case is different.
Thank you for your comments. I did have multiple conversations with my consultant on this, but the answers they gave me were not convincing enough. I had a friend who did not submit gift deed but got his PR within 3 weeks post AOR date. Like someone said, every case is different. Guess I have to wait a bit longer to know whether I would get the PR or not