FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Don't think of those people who accused you, they are just jealous, LOL ;) and you will meet more of those kinds here in Canada. I have been bullied since I step foot here, but that did not stop me from reaching my dreams. Don't get me wrong, Canada is a very nice place to live in and people living here are mostly kind and very helpful. Those are the people that helped me overcome my sadness while being away from my family. You are blessed to have a very fast timeline and you deserve it!!! So smile my kababayan, and keep on updating us, your story inspired a lot of people here. Congratulations!!!
That's really nice, sweet and quite motivating:D :)

Reactions: pochfaye0704

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
That's really nice, sweet and quite motivating:D :)
Thanks Ravleen :)

In my opinion, we really need to support each other through all these difficult times of waiting and hoping that someday we get the golden email. We need to spread positivity because each one of us have different stories to tell and just a simple smile or some words of encouragement could mean a lot.

We can all do this guys, just keep on believing that those three letters (PPR) will all be in our timelines soon!!!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Thanks Ravleen :)

In my opinion, we really need to support each other through all these difficult times of waiting and hoping that someday we get the golden email. We need to spread positivity because each one of us have different stories to tell and just a simple smile or some words of encouragement could mean a lot.

We can all do this guys, just keep on believing that those three letters (PPR) will all be in our timelines soon!!!
Yup that's true...:cool::)

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
I am definitely going crazy. Someoy asked age related question and losing crs points so I was checking my application and I checked my submitted documents after like one month and the content had changed like it said if you have a document whose deadline has passed and gone to overdue u cannot upload it any more and u should hit next to upload documents etc kind of instructions that you have but all my documents are there in submitted status plus I m in IP2 so not worried about that. But then I exited it and again checked it, it had gone back to how it always looked like Client submitted documents and other things but nothing about overdue or how to upload.... Weird. Check if anyone else also sees the same. PS even if age changes after AOR u will not be refused thatst what's said in the ITA ppl r unnecessarily point to the public advice notice and saying that it is valid only if ur age changes between ita and aor. That is such stupid comment. This is notice probably for ppl who have ita but yet to submit cause they have genuine reason to worry otherwise ur application is locked at AOR so age change doesn't affect in refusal coz of crs dropping so don't go into panic mode like I did....
Anyone? When you click on submitted documents do you see anything new? It showed a random generic message about how to submit docs and u can't submit if it goes to overdue etc. When I checked again after a while it went back to Client submitted documents... Did anyone find anything like that? Doesn't matter coz my ADR is NA and R10 already done. I know nobody checks the documents submitted now but just curious....

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Anyone? When you click on submitted documents do you see anything new? It showed a random generic message about how to submit docs and u can't submit if it goes to overdue etc. When I checked again after a while it went back to Client submitted documents... Did anyone find anything like that? Doesn't matter coz my ADR is NA and R10 already done. I know nobody checks the documents submitted now but just curious....

I checked on my account just now after reading this but ... no change in anything. ADR is still NA, and all the other statuses are still the same, too :(
Clicked on view submitted documents, just to check, everything is "provided", no additional slots or any other messages.
I am assuming (optimistically) that R10 is done since I received the RPRF last week
Am patiently (haha :)) waiting for the 90 days mark to order GCMS notes and/or contact CIC for any updates

Reactions: Bandit Queen

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I checked mine too, no changes in the submitted documents section.

Reactions: Bandit Queen

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
@Bandit Queen When did you status change to IP2?

Despina123

Oct 30, 2018
Hello

Is there someone (from the new members) who still doesn't receive a biometric request ?

I'm 17th sept aor.
Mep 17th oct.

Some friends/members told me to not worry, that the cic has no rules and i will receiv the bio request once they need it. But i can't keep calm I feel a little confused . I try to find someone who has an answer to explain why did i not receiv the bio request after 60 days from the aor, or someone who was in the same case and got the ppr.

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Hello

Is there someone (from the new members) who still doesn't receive a biometric request ?

I'm 17th sept aor.
Mep 17th oct.

Some friends/members told me to not worry, that the cic has no rules and i will receiv the bio request once they need it. But i can't keep calm I feel a little confused . I try to find someone who has an answer to explain why did i not receiv the bio request after 60 days from the aor, or someone who was in the same case and got the ppr.
What passport are you using? (country/nationality)

This is what I found: Known as Biometrics, fingerprints and a photo will become mandatory for many people from Europe, the Middle East and Africa applying for a Canadian visitor visa, work or study permit, permanent residence or asylum in Canada.

so, if you are not from one of those countries, you will not be required to provide biometrics. I hope this helps. :)

Despina123

Oct 30, 2018
What passport are you using? (country/nationality)

This is what I found: Known as Biometrics, fingerprints and a photo will become mandatory for many people from Europe, the Middle East and Africa applying for a Canadian visitor visa, work or study permit, permanent residence or asylum in Canada.

so, if you are not from one of those countries, you will not be required to provide biometrics. I hope this helps. :)
I'm from Morocco. I must give biometrics. That's why it"s weird !!

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Differnce between “Under Review” or “review required?”
I think under review means it is in final stage done by analyst and being reviewed by the case officer. Review required means they have questions and need more proof to reach a final decision.