+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Finally! PPR on Nov 8. The email was sitting in my spam folder since Nov 8 and I got to see it only on Nov 16 (I'm not used to checking spam emails).

My timeline 2018:

July 28: IELTS Exam
Aug 10: IELTS Result (L: 9.0, R: 7.5, W: 7.0, S: 7.5)
Aug 14: Filed EOR for Writing
Aug 21: Received approval of EOR. Writing remarked from 7.0 to 7.5
Sept 05: Received ITA (CRS Score: 446. Cut-off: 441)
Sept 17: Upfront Medical, Submitted documents and paid Application and PR Fees. Received AOR on same day
Oct 12: Medical Passed
Oct 13: IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)
Nov 7: IP2 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)
Nov 8: PPR (Received in Spam Email. No change in CIC account)

Congratulations! I remember a friend got his PPR in 'promotions'. So yes people who use gmail, make sure to check all folders!

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Finally! PPR on Nov 8. The email was sitting in my spam folder since Nov 8 and I got to see it only on Nov 16 (I'm not used to checking spam emails).

My timeline 2018:

July 28: IELTS Exam
Aug 10: IELTS Result (L: 9.0, R: 7.5, W: 7.0, S: 7.5)
Aug 14: Filed EOR for Writing
Aug 21: Received approval of EOR. Writing remarked from 7.0 to 7.5
Sept 05: Received ITA (CRS Score: 446. Cut-off: 441)
Sept 17: Upfront Medical, Submitted documents and paid Application and PR Fees. Received AOR on same day
Oct 12: Medical Passed
Oct 13: IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)
Nov 7: IP2 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)
Nov 8: PPR (Received in Spam Email. No change in CIC account)

What email address did you receive this email from??

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
@Bandit Queen - Any updates on your end?
Nope total silence. Not even a ghost update. Looking at immitracker it seems Sydney is a black hole where applications go in and nothing comes out..... Hoping for movement coming Wednesday or next Wednesday. If I still don't hear anything I am planning to order GCMS notes as I would have crossed 80 days....

saiash

Sep 17, 2013
CEC category, paid RPRF 1 month back and showing we are reviewing the additional documents (RPRF payment) you provided. Whether is it a normal process? Kindly share your thoughts

gnahanut

Oct 27, 2016
Mine is FSW-Inland.

AOR: 5-Sep-2018.
MEP: 24-Sep-2018.
IP2: Since MEP.

Only 1 update so far, "How to find a job in Canada" at the end of October.
Complete silence since then.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Mine is FSW-Inland.

AOR: 5-Sep-2018.
MEP: 24-Sep-2018.
IP2: Since MEP.

Only 1 update so far, "How to find a job in Canada" at the end of October.
Complete silence since then.
I think you will get the golden mail this Wednesday. Do you know ur visa office or status by calling?

gnahanut

Oct 27, 2016
I tried calling the CIC several times but never got into a call with the agent.
I hope we all get the email soon!

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I hope September folks see a PPR rain next Wednesday. I noticed they send out PPR in bunch on Wednesday those on Eastern hemispheres see it on Thursday morning when they wake up..
@Bandit Queen Whats with Wednesday? Are you noticing a pattern?
If its true, I will have a lot to "thank" on this "Thanksgiving" day. ;)

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I was told to submit a notarized affidavit which stated all various combinations of my first name, last name on various documents and a declaration that all above mentioned name is a single person that is me (and my name as per passport) as a supporting document.
PS: this was a request from my agent who I hired just to verify my documents before submission.
I was thinking of the same. That my wife had name change and submitted a notarized affidavit.

I know why this slipped my mind. Because I actually had this letter made when I was leaving the company about 3 months back and hadn't taken a look keeping in mind the Canadian PR process. I have asked my company to fix my name on the document.

I might submit it as a CSE once I hear back from them.

Although interestingly enough when i was applying for my student permit here in Canada I was asked for proof of work document and I provided it from my company who used my shortened name. I actually ended up making this mistake because I used that same template :p. I honestly don't know what to do. I have asked my company to fix the name issue on the letter and email back to me.

If I get it soon enough I might just upload it.

Although i might run into another problem with that, which is that i had made a small error in form submission for which i already raised a CSE. So I don't know what kind of impression would be left on CIC if I upload another CSE and within 10 days of receiving my AOR.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
@Bandit Queen Whats with Wednesday? Are you noticing a pattern?
If its true, I will have a lot to "thank" on this "Thanksgiving" day. ;)
I have noticed also I think read in other thread as well it usually happens on Wednesday evenings.... Check immitracker ul see the batch ones at least happen on Wednesday other lone loes come too but this seems to b the pattern so far but u never know

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
I am definitely going crazy. Someoy asked age related question and losing crs points so I was checking my application and I checked my submitted documents after like one month and the content had changed like it said if you have a document whose deadline has passed and gone to overdue u cannot upload it any more and u should hit next to upload documents etc kind of instructions that you have but all my documents are there in submitted status plus I m in IP2 so not worried about that. But then I exited it and again checked it, it had gone back to how it always looked like Client submitted documents and other things but nothing about overdue or how to upload.... Weird. Check if anyone else also sees the same. PS even if age changes after AOR u will not be refused thatst what's said in the ITA ppl r unnecessarily point to the public advice notice and saying that it is valid only if ur age changes between ita and aor. That is such stupid comment. This is notice probably for ppl who have ita but yet to submit cause they have genuine reason to worry otherwise ur application is locked at AOR so age change doesn't affect in refusal coz of crs dropping so don't go into panic mode like I did....