Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Thanks for checking
I checked on my account just now after reading this but ... no change in anything. ADR is still NA, and all the other statuses are still the same, too :(
Clicked on view submitted documents, just to check, everything is "provided", no additional slots or any other messages.
I am assuming (optimistically) that R10 is done since I received the RPRF last week
Am patiently (haha :)) waiting for the 90 days mark to order GCMS notes and/or contact CIC for any updates

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
@Bandit Queen When did you status change to IP2?
On November 6th. I will wait until December 9. I have already called twice and used webform once to know VO so now I can't call as all that is recorded in GCMS so why draw unnecessary attention when u know everything is submitted and clean... :( Should have waited for 2nd call but I was just impatient. December 9 is not too far and I will complete 90 days then. Besides I haven't seen any US residents get PPR yet either so I think it's just increased case load that's taking it longer... Hoping to get the most coveted email next or next to that week

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
On November 6th. I will wait until December 9. I have already called twice and used webform once to know VO so now I can't call as all that is recorded in GCMS so why draw unnecessary attention when u know everything is submitted and clean... :( Should have waited for 2nd call but I was just impatient. December 9 is not too far and I will complete 90 days then. Besides I haven't seen any US residents get PPR yet either so I think it's just increased case load that's taking it longer... Hoping to get the most coveted email next or next to that week
Yes, makes sense. Hopefully some updates will happen next week or week after that. Keep us updated here, if you hear anything.

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
Congrats to all the people who got PPR .

I logged in to my CIC account after a week to see if there is any status change.And my status is at IP1 like an immovable rock.

This reminds me of the Joker's dialogue in the Dark Knight." This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

I login ferociously typing away on my keyboard like a keyboard warrior and my same old status stares at me like a trolling statue.Waiting game is irritating.
this made me laugh so hard because this feeling is all too familiar! LOL :D:D

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
I am definitely going crazy. Someoy asked age related question and losing crs points so I was checking my application and I checked my submitted documents after like one month and the content had changed like it said if you have a document whose deadline has passed and gone to overdue u cannot upload it any more and u should hit next to upload documents etc kind of instructions that you have but all my documents are there in submitted status plus I m in IP2 so not worried about that. But then I exited it and again checked it, it had gone back to how it always looked like Client submitted documents and other things but nothing about overdue or how to upload.... Weird. Check if anyone else also sees the same. PS even if age changes after AOR u will not be refused thatst what's said in the ITA ppl r unnecessarily point to the public advice notice and saying that it is valid only if ur age changes between ita and aor. That is such stupid comment. This is notice probably for ppl who have ita but yet to submit cause they have genuine reason to worry otherwise ur application is locked at AOR so age change doesn't affect in refusal coz of crs dropping so don't go into panic mode like I did....
Hello, we experienced this too last month (that was during MEP when the status changed) when checking the account using phone. There was a message in the submitted documents (same as what you described) i have a screenshot but dont know how to upload here. And we thought there was ADR but nothing in the messages. We even panicked and we kept checking the following day. But the message in the submitted docs is gone. We tried using laptop browser and it was gone too. So it must be a glitch or maybe when something is being done in the account.

Reactions: Bandit Queen

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
AOR September 21, FSW O from India

I used the webform to know the status of my application, below is the reply I got

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for permanent residence. Since it was received on September 21, 2018, your application is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Any idea what are they trying to tell here?

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
AOR September 21, FSW O from India

I used the webform to know the status of my application, below is the reply I got

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for permanent residence. Since it was received on September 21, 2018, your application is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Any idea what are they trying to tell here?
This is a standard reply you get from them. It doesn't signify anything.

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
I am with AOR 1st sep and my status says following since more than a month

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

on 1st Nov I got to know that my file was at CPC Ottawa and eligibility is under progress. Criminality and security was not initiated at that time.

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
I am with AOR 1st sep and my status says following since more than a month

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

on 1st Nov I got to know that my file was at CPC Ottawa and eligibility is under progress. Criminality and security was not initiated at that time.
Did you call CIC and got to know your status?

Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW
Nishita, honestly its not advisable to order GCMS notes before you reach 90-100 days and there is a reason for it. When you order these notes they take around 30 days to reach you but the details are given from the days you order and considering the current scenario most of us in September are sailing in the same boat as you. Now when you order them after 3 months of your AOR you get more accurate details.
All of us are in IP1 stage. So just give some time to it.
We have a group (link below) where you can join and feel better by knowing all of us are with you.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/CURaa0PZt5p4ms4rRRYazT
Thanks Ruchesha
Your reply did helped me a lot and I wont be ordering the notes for a few more days since I see your point.
Thanks for the link as well. Would surely join it.