+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Why all these questions when someone announces they received PPR? It's just speculation to see if CIC is predictable THEY ARE NOT. NO TWO APPLICATIONS ARE THE SAME. You guys need to stop asking people what color of shirt they were wearing when PPR came. :p
Rightly said.No two applications are same.No two officers look at an application in the same manner.No officer works on 2 applications in the same time.
The only thing to look forward would be when CIC adds a downtime notification in GCKey login page as that is when they load a batch file containing updates from VO offices into the system.Even this is speculative but in the past many got pprs/updates immediately after these downtimes,so this is something to look into.

The Rest of the time,its all speculative when one would get a COPR.All we can do is hope our own applications are approved.
They are not going to send COPR mails before approval just because some other person got it. :)

Reactions: Raahulc

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Why all these questions when someone announces they received PPR? It's just speculation to see if CIC is predictable THEY ARE NOT. NO TWO APPLICATIONS ARE THE SAME. You guys need to stop asking people what color of shirt they were wearing when PPR came. :p
Ace !

uday_ledzepp

Dec 23, 2018
Guys,
My ADR status recently (I think last week) changed to Not Applicable from We do not need any additional documents.
Just noticed yesterday.
I had got a ADR for PCC in November 2018 and submitted the same by end of november 2018.
What could this mean for my application.
The background status still says - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
AOR - 17th September 2018.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Guys,
My ADR status recently (I think last week) changed to Not Applicable from We do not need any additional documents.
Just noticed yesterday.
I had got a ADR for PCC in November 2018 and submitted the same by end of november 2018.
The background status still says - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Guys,
Just noticed yesterday.

Its a good sign !

scott.harry

May 30, 2018
Guys,
Just noticed yesterday.
I'm in a similar situation I got ADR for PCC in October 2018, since then my ADR status was "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" and then on Friday it changed to Not Applicable.

Fingers crossed! I am however in "IP2" my background status is "We are processing your background check".

My AOR is September 9.

Reactions: Semeg

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
Hi. I got an adr request..I am being asked to submit imm 5406 for myself and my spouse..
Anyone else got the same?

RCKY

Nov 12, 2018
Hi,
I sent my passport to London VFS, and they received my passport on Friday. However, I didn't receive any tracking number from VFS London. Does anyone know the reason? Do you know where to contact them?

finalhomesusan

Nov 15, 2017
Hi
Received passport request letter from NDVO
September 11 AOR
IP1 since medical s passed in October
First ghost update and IP2 on February 11
PPR request on February 18

Raised webform in January and found my Visa office is New Delhi..
Didn't order GCMS notes.

Thanks for all the support and for answering all my questions..
Wish you all good luck..
Congratulations! May I know what you wrote in your webform? I mean whether you specifically mentioned that "I would like to know whether the security/eligibility/criminality check passed and where my visa office is". Thanks!