CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
It is the golden mail.
I read the full email. There was no subject but when i read the full email. It had all the details regardibg submitting the passport and photograph. I received the email on 15.02.2018.
My AOR is 10 sept 2018.
Oh thank jah....I am supper happy for u mate ...awaiting mine

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
It is the golden mail.
I read the full email. There was no subject but when i read the full email. It had all the details regardibg submitting the passport and photograph. I received the email on 15.02.2018.
My AOR is 10 sept 2018.
Just a few question plz ...did u received ghost update prior to the ppr mail ....and 2ndly ...were u aware that u have passed eligibility, criminal and security check before the ppr mail too...thanks as await ur response

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well they did not call the telephone number mentioned in the letterhead or the number mentioned in the signatures of the person who signed my employment / experience letter. Instead, they googled the number available online for another branch and called that number for verification of my employment. The HR person who works in that branch knows me very well. They verified over the phone that I work there and the person who signed my employment letter also works there.
Good thing I got the signature from my HR and the numbers mentioned in the letterhead matches the Google ones :D

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well they did not call the telephone number mentioned in the letterhead or the number mentioned in the signatures of the person who signed my employment / experience letter. Instead, they googled the number available online for another branch and called that number for verification of my employment. The HR person who works in that branch knows me very well. They verified over the phone that I work there and the person who signed my employment letter also works there.
Do they usually call everyone to verify or only if they suspect something?

Anshal

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
Sept 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2019
LANDED..........
May 2019
Just a few question plz ...did u received ghost update prior to the ppr mail ....and 2ndly ...were u aware that u have passed eligibility, criminal and security check before the ppr mail too...thanks as await ur response
No i didnot receive any ghost update and there was no change in my cic account as well. I was not aware of what background check was going on.

AdySam

Feb 16, 2019
Do they usually call everyone to verify or only if they suspect something?
No. They don't call every employer. I think it's some sort of random selection. My colleague (in the same company) got his golden e-mail without any employment verification.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Eligibility not yet passed. Did not order gcms notes. The HR person who verified my employment knows me very well, so I got to know from him.
Hope it is all good. Guess they are still assessing your eligibility relating to employment. maybe your eligibility is review required.

Last edited:

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
A new week....a new feel.... let's hope a fresh start for everyone with a rain of PPR's
Hopeful :)