Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Hi
Received passport request letter from NDVO
September 11 AOR
IP1 since medical s passed in October
First ghost update and IP2 on February 11
PPR request on February 18

Raised webform in January and found my Visa office is New Delhi..
Didn't order GCMS notes.

Thanks for all the support and for answering all my questions..
Wish you all good luck..
Congratulations!!
Did IRCC contact your employer?(that you know of?) If yes, then at what stage??

andrew325

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys,

I am getting quite concerned. AOR 19th Sept, on 12th Jan received ADR for RPRF and PCC. Both were uploaded around 20th Jan. One month passed, status still says "We need additional documents...". I raised multiple CSE, reported technical issue, duplicated documents via webform. Also checked submitted application - everything is uploaded. Once got the reply from them that all the required documents were received by the responsible office. Have no clue what to do - what is especially annoying I did not find similar cases on this forum. Guys, anyone was in the similar situation?

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Guys, I just received the passport request letter from CPCO. However, my online profile is still showing under process. Is it okay?
It’s perfectly fine. It will change once they stamp your passport and issue COPR.
Congratulations! You made it!
Can you please share your stream and country of residence. I noticed that your AOR is 12 Sept

Facewire

May 20, 2018
It’s perfectly fine. It will change once they stamp your passport and issue COPR.
Congratulations! You made it!
Can you please share your stream and country of residence. I noticed that your AOR is 12 Sept
Thanks mate. It’s been a long waiting time

Here’s my details
AOR 12 September
FSWO
Bangladesh
IP2 since November
ADR 6 February
PPR mail 19 February

My best wishes to all those who are still waiting. Hope your suffering ends soon.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018

Here’s my details
AOR 12 September
FSWO
Bangladesh
IP2 since November
ADR 6 February
PPR mail 19 February

My best wishes to all those who are still waiting. Hope your suffering ends soon.
congrats, do you have any ghost update?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

Here’s my details
AOR 12 September
FSWO
Bangladesh
IP2 since November
ADR 6 February
PPR mail 19 February

Well Done ! Mate , U did it

Reactions: Facewire

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I received a ghost update four days ago that gave me some hope. My AOR is of September and yet there is no sign of PPR. I am in IP2 probably since last week of December. I've been fortunate enough to have not received any ADR. Things look smooth but I don't understand what is taking so much time.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
I received a ghost update four days ago that gave me some hope. My AOR is of September and yet there is no sign of PPR. I am in IP2 probably since last week of December. I've been fortunate enough to have not received any ADR. Things look smooth but I don't understand what is taking so much time.

Week looks promisin for those BGC already in process .

Reactions: Raahulc and ravleen

NishaYadav21

May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Hey people, I submitted my passport yesterday and New Delhi VFS but my biometrics were not taken. Is this normal?
Yes it is because we are not required to submit Biometrics.
The Asians need to submit only if they have applied after 31st Dec 2018 as far as I know.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Yes it is because we are not required to submit Biometrics.
The Asians need to submit only if they have applied after 31st Dec 2018 as far as I know.
Yeah that's right

Reactions: NishaYadav21