+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Rishi_CI

May 13, 2018
Anyone here (SEP AOR) in IP2 since medicals and no updates thereafter?

I wish Amazon would someday sell patience....

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Anyone here (SEP AOR) in IP2 since medicals and no updates thereafter?

I wish Amazon would someday sell patience....
We all have lots of patience already
We just prefer not to use any of it :D:D:D

More seriously though...

For everyone, whether their AOR was in Jan 2017 or Nov 2018 ... from the moment the application is submitted, the anxiety begins. All of us have the dream to go to Canada and start a new life, and we have all worked hard to make that dream come true. Is it any wonder that we get anxious and seek guidance and reassurance from our fellow applicants?

This forum is a place for that.. a place for a lot of people to vent their frustrations and speak about their worries and get advice and reassurance... even if the answers are not to their liking. We are naturally impatient creatures, and also, sometimes people just need someone to say "It's ok mate, don't worry, everything will be fine."

I have not written this to offend anyone or anything like that. Just my point of view.... because as a September AOR I have also gone through (and still do go through) bouts of impatience and wondering when in the world I will see movement in my application.

So yes, we ALL need to practice patience, but we are human.... so if sometimes we lose that patience.... as we are all in the same boat (to Canada) here.... let's help each other out the best we can.... :)

==== END OF SPEECH =====

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
We all have lots of patience already
We just prefer not to use any of it :D:D:D

More seriously though...

For everyone, whether their AOR was in Jan 2017 or Nov 2018 ... from the moment the application is submitted, the anxiety begins. All of us have the dream to go to Canada and start a new life, and we have all worked hard to make that dream come true. Is it any wonder that we get anxious and seek guidance and reassurance from our fellow applicants?

This forum is a place for that.. a place for a lot of people to vent their frustrations and speak about their worries and get advice and reassurance... even if the answers are not to their liking. We are naturally impatient creatures, and also, sometimes people just need someone to say "It's ok mate, don't worry, everything will be fine."

I have not written this to offend anyone or anything like that. Just my point of view.... because as a September AOR I have also gone through (and still do go through) bouts of impatience and wondering when in the world I will see movement in my application.

So yes, we ALL need to practice patience, but we are human.... so if sometimes we lose that patience.... as we are all in the same boat (to Canada) here.... let's help each other out the best we can.... :)

==== END OF SPEECH =====
This was actually a very good speech :)

Reactions: Inabt

Vickky339

Nov 22, 2018
Hello Guys , New to thread . Kindly add me to watsapp group +1 4167080035

SEP 5 AOR
Stream - CEC

Medical passed at sep 27 and since then status of my BG is "Your Application is in progress . We will send you a message when we start your background check" which i presume is IP1 . Anybody in same phase as i am ?

Thanks
Vickky

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I'm cec inland but at ip1 with MEP, as far as i know most of cec inland applicants are moved to ip2 directly with MEP, what could be the reason that i'm not moved to ip2?

Do people stuck at ip1 for certain time are getting PPR almost as soon as they are moved to ip2?(seems like?)

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hello Guys , New to thread . Kindly add me to watsapp group +1 4167080035

SEP 5 AOR
Stream - CEC

Medical passed at sep 27 and since then status of my BG is "Your Application is in progress . We will send you a message when we start your background check" which i presume is IP1 . Anybody in same phase as i am ?

Thanks
Vickky
I am, stuck at ip1 too, have no idea when we will get PPR :(

showbit.jain

Nov 22, 2018
Seems like they are not considering indian candidates at all, rest all are slowly getting their PPR. Just a observation from immitracker.