+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Well my consultant didn't promise that it would be faster if I decided to use him, but he did suggest that my case might be processed faster since I have higher CRS points (474). So who knows! When I applied for PGWP myself it took 6 months so I decided to use an consultant this time to be on the safe side.
Hi!! Congratulations, first of all!
I was wondering, is there any truth to this, that a high CRS score could lead to faster processing??
Thanks!

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Wow.You are not September AOR and yet you are here posting in this thread replying to our posts in a sarcastic manner.If it was not sarcastic,then you are just being salty.You are welcome to post in any thread but do not mock or post snidish comments.

So,do not agree man.Did we ask your expert opinion on how we should feel and if we feel like a struggle?And going by your logic,nobody should worry about PPR wait times till 4-6 months right?So then,what is the purpose of opening a AOR thread every month discussing about timelines?Its because people worry and do like to discuss and its a struggle for most of the folks here.

Even we are not worried about your PR.We are worried about our own PR and we are posting in our thread regarding our own struggles. You came here posted a snide comment and expect others not to react? lol.
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands assumingely because you're doing nothing while your application is being processed, hence the bitterness, that combined with a rudimentary grasp of English leads you to think that my comment was sarcastic.

I said it was not sarcastic and I don't know which part of that you don't understand. All I did was ask if he considered the processing a struggle having been into the process barely for 2 months. Comparing a month or two of their application processing to a people's struggle for independence from occupation is a stretch and I wished good luck but I guess that's part of my sarcasm to you.

I don't need your permission to write in this or any other thread, I help those in need or who are "really struggling" with an issue with their application, my posts attest to that.

Whoever wants to react can react, but you people have to change that attitude prior to going to Canada, otherwise you won't get much far.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hi Ruchesha,
Thank you for the reply. It’s quite confusing because I’m the principal applicant. Another thing on my mind is that, I’m not in Canada currently. Is there way they can know that I’m out of the country? and probably want me to get back before they send my PPR. I’ll call CIC next week though.
They may or may not get to know whether you are in or out of Canada. Also, no where its mentioned that you cant travel when your PPR is in process. So relax. Just make sure you inform them to be safe. Also, in order to get your PR card you'll need to be in Canada but most of us are not in Canada like you & people are receiving PPR's be it where ever they are living - they wont stop the PPR mail coz you're out of country. I'm hoping they wont. Do make a call for clarifications.

Reactions: Dudelebowski

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands assumingely because you're doing nothing while your application is being processed, hence the bitterness, that combined with a rudimentary grasp of English leads you to think that my comment was sarcastic.

I said it was not sarcastic and I don't know which part of that you don't understand. All I did was ask if he considered the processing a struggle having been into the process barely for 2 months. Comparing a month or two of their application processing to a people's struggle for independence from occupation is a stretch and I wished good luck but I guess that's part of my sarcasm to you.

I don't need your permission to write in this or any other thread, I help those in need or who are "really struggling" with an issue with their application, my posts attest to that.

Whoever wants to react can react, but you people have to change that attitude prior to going to Canada, otherwise you won't get much far.

Oh.Now,I seem to have a lot of time in our hand for replying you?And you replying to all the threads even if it is none of your concern are a busy person. Damn.

I said "You are welcome to post in any thread but not to be snide".And I posted it in English, the language, which you seem to have a grasp on?Oh,missed that bit while thinking about your helping nature is it?

With one reply,you seem to have understood that I do not have a grasp in English,I am at leisure doing nothing and henceforth bitter.And,your help is not asked by 1 person here and your post was not even helping.Struggle or not,its the OP's feeling and how can you define it?His struggles,real or not,his wish.

Stop living in la la land mate thinking that you can say whatever you want and expecting others to understand that as help.You are also here waiting just like the rest of us posting replies and comments. Come down from the high and mighty throne you seem to have built in your mind.And your last line is epic.We need to change our attitude?Were you talking to the mirror?

Last edited:

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017

this so sad. Alexa, play 'In my feelings'

Reactions: Dudelebowski
Aug 2, 2018
Just an update, giving hope to anyone who didn't receive their biometric letter 'on time' (with in a few days of MEP)

I got mine finally! after 1 month of MEP, timeline as follows:

AoR: 23 Sep
MEP: 24 Oct
BIL: 20 Nov
Bio submitted: 24 Nov

if your biometric letter is delayed, just hang on!

Guys,

I need your help, my AoR is 23 Sep. MEP 24 OCT. my BG message as been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." since my AoR.

i have yet to receive my Bio-metric request letter, i am a Pakistani citizen and am required to and have paid the fee too.

observations from this forum, is that the Bio letter comes within a couple of days of MEP.

Should i panic about this delay in Biometric letter? is there something i can do?