September 2018 AOR - join here

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Everyone with their own symptoms and speculations. There's only one prognosis for all the speculations, myths, beliefs, etc......WE ARE ALL WORRIED!!!!

There's only one cure......PATIENCE! - selling at your local pharmacy/drug store. :D
:D:D:D

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello Dudelebowski
I cant go immediately because my job places a non-negotiable 3 months notice on all of us. :rolleyes:
Let me guess..Indian MNC IT company most probably TCS or Infosys. :p Served my 90 day notice period hoping that I would get PR by November.But IP1 became cozy with me and we became inseparable best friends.A day does not pass by for IP1 and me without seeing each other via Skype(CIC GCKey)

So,I joined another IT company with 60 day notice period.And now,IP1 started gushing about his big brother IP2 and how IP2,me might become even more thicker friends.IP1 is gonna introduce me to IP2 in few days.In here for the long haul.

Just for gigs.:p

Nick314

Nov 23, 2018
Let me guess..Indian MNC IT company most probably TCS or Infosys. :p Served my 90 day notice period hoping that I would get PR by November.But IP1 became cozy with me and we became inseparable best friends.A day does not pass by for IP1 and me without seeing each other via Skype(CIC GCKey)

So,I joined another IT company with 60 day notice period.And now,IP1 started gushing about his big brother IP2 and how IP2,me might become even more thicker friends.IP1 is gonna introduce me to IP2 in few days.In here for the long haul.

Just for gigs.:p
You TimeLine please

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Hello Guys , New to thread . Kindly add me to watsapp group +1 4167080035

SEP 5 AOR
Stream - CEC

Medical passed at sep 27 and since then status of my BG is "Your Application is in progress . We will send you a message when we start your background check" which i presume is IP1 . Anybody in same phase as i am ?

Thanks
Vickky
My AOR is Sept 6th Medical passed Sept 28th and the status is same as your ever since

alivadpawar1

Nov 17, 2018
AOR on Sept 14 and Med on Oct 16. Since then it's same status-they are yet to start background check
Where can I call or contact to find the status??

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
You TimeLine please
ITA - 8th Aug
AOR-26th Sep
MEP-25th Oct
IP1-25th Oct

I resigned my job on 9th Aug immediately after ITA hoping I would get PR in 90 days.My last day of the notice period was on 9th Nov,2018.

My PCC from Malaysia took one month and my friend delivered it to me after 2 weeks due to which my AOR was delayed.I understood that I am not going to get PR in November and so joined another company immediately after my last day.

All my plans to move ASAP to Canada went kaput because of all these delays and even though if I get PR right now,I have to serve 60 day notice period with my new company.

Made peace with all this development and planning to move by mid next year.Not so worried about PR timeline right now.

Nick314

Nov 23, 2018
ITA - 8th Aug
AOR-26th Sep
MEP-25th Oct
IP1-25th Oct

I resigned my job on 9th Aug immediately after ITA hoping I would get PR in 90 days.My last day of the notice period was on 9th Nov,2018.

My PCC from Malaysia took one month and my friend delivered it to me after 2 weeks due to which my AOR was delayed.I understood that I am not going to get PR in November and so joined another company immediately after my last day.

All my plans to move ASAP to Canada went kaput because of all these delays and even though if I get PR right now,I have to serve 60 day notice period with my new company.

Made peace with all this development and planning to move by mid next year.Not so worried about PR timeline right now.
PR in 90 days from ITA thats quite optimistic i feel

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
I am unable to use the filter field in the immitracker. Is anyone also having the same issue, please let me know if there is any work around. Thank you

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I am unable to use the filter field in the immitracker. Is anyone also having the same issue, please let me know if there is any work around. Thank you
You're not alone. The same issue for a while.

My advise is to click on the button/heading itself (a bit to the left from the filter) - that way you could see results grouped together, all you need to do is to scroll down

Reactions: satcan