+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
dlre,

According to the definition in the link in the post I included here, "in process" indicates it was sent to the Local Office. Is that indeed the case with you since you do say "in process" in your signature bar ?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/october-2014-citizenship-applications-t244555.0.html;msg3789056#msg3789056

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I| have contacted CIC again today, and the agent recommended me to apply again since they are working on applications received on the 21st of September. I did not receive my application back from the CIC and she said that it might be returned or something or lost in the mail(suck a BS). Well lets do this again....

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
I am using Canadapost Xpress service. Should i send it to box7000? or 49 dorchester ??
Hi IRCANADA;

sent mine to 49 Dorchester. Are you including additional doc this time around e.g. job letters, NOAs, T4s etc?
i am calling them now to see what the say.
Lets stick together on this man.
good luck.

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called them again and the lady advised me to send the application again. After 3 months and 4 days, this is what they had to say.

good luck everyone.

maryafar

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is ridicules. It means another $50 for passport translation and another $100 for education record translation and another $40 for post. besides the time we have waited and we have to wait again. This means CIC system is broken and the agents are not qualified enough to do the job yet they get paid thousands of dollars for being a dumb.
IRCANADA said:
I| have contacted CIC again today, and the agent recommended me to apply again since they are working on applications received on the 21st of September. I did not receive my application back from the CIC and she said that it might be returned or something or lost in the mail(suck a BS). Well lets do this again....

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so pissed off!! The lady was saying probably it was sent back but lost in the mail WTFFFFF are you saying???? I had to wait all this time to send another application???? I was excited that i could possibly be a citizen in the summer and be done with this bullcrap.... We are so unlucky!! I guess we have to move to the December applicants page! Best of luck to all of us an hope this crap wont happen again eh
maryafar said:
This is ridicules. It means another $50 for passport translation and another $100 for education record translation and another $40 for post. besides the time we have waited and we have to wait again. This means CIC system is broken and the agents are not qualified enough to do the job yet they get paid thousands of dollars for being a dumb.
zujal said:
I called them again and the lady advised me to send the application again. After 3 months and 4 days, this is what they had to say.

good luck everyone.
zujal said:
Hi IRCANADA;

sent mine to 49 Dorchester. Are you including additional doc this time around e.g. job letters, NOAs, T4s etc?
i am calling them now to see what the say.
Lets stick together on this man.
good luck.

sgimmy

Jun 12, 2014
IRCANADA said:
hi, I had a talk with call centre agent today and he told me application received upto september 5 has been entered into system and have completed all the initial screening..and also its rare an application would be returned after 2 months.So I suggest u wait 2 weeks and see what happens and also agent said they are really slow during december...

caviteno94

Nov 9, 2011
sgimmy said:
hi, I had a talk with call centre agent today and he told me application received upto september 5 has been entered into system and have completed all the initial screening..and also its rare an application would be returned after 2 months.So I suggest u wait 2 weeks and see what happens and also agent said they are really slow during december...
I send my application last sept 16 and since that time i receive nothing from cic, i just talked to them today to ask the status, and the call center told me that my application was received by sept 17 and they will send the aor by mail. Hopefully soon.

alene

Sep 16, 2014
Can anyone tell me or explain to me what does received line dissappeared in the citizenship processing mean? I'm totally confused with that term. Thanks

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
I sent my application on Sept. 29 and it was delivered on Sept.30.
Today I call the CIC and was told that they are processing the application on Oct 1st. The AOR mail will be sent out as soon as my case is open.
If I did not receive any mail within one week, give her a call again.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on my personal experience with the CIC agents, I would never trust them. Today they have provided 3 different days for the date that the applications are under process. sep 5th, October 1st and Sep 21st. And the funny thing is when you are call them, the automated machine says that they are working on the applications received on Sep 5th.

ualiu said:
I sent my application on Sept. 29 and it was delivered on Sept.30.
Today I call the CIC and was told that they are processing the application on Oct 1st. The AOR mail will be sent out as soon as my case is open.
If I did not receive any mail within one week, give her a call again.

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
IRCANADA said:
Based on my personal experience with the CIC agents, I would never trust them. Today they have provided 3 different days for the date that the applications are under process. sep 5th, October 1st and Sep 21st. And the funny thing is when you are call them, the automated machine says that they are working on the applications received on Sep 5th.
Which number did you call? I tried to call all day long...

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know their number by heart. (I dont even know my brothers number lol)3
1888-242-2100. Sometimes they are busy and they wont be able to connect you to an agent ( as if they are useful anyways)
arambi said:
Which number did you call? I tried to call all day long...

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
I am using Canadapost Xpress service. Should i send it to box7000? or 49 dorchester ??
I have been mailing packages to CIC since a long time now.
My mails have been lost by CanadaPost "TWICE".
1st time they just lost it and refunded me 100 bucks and another time they delivered it but tracking was showing un-delivered. So i had to re-do all that s#it again only to have it sent back to me as duplicate. So much unnecessary stress just to save 10 dollars.
After that day i vowed to never use CanadaPost for these important mails. UPS only.