+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Purolator is amazing.

In fact, they run the extra mile and on next day delivery (by 10 am or 10:30 AM) if it is NOT delivered at that time and later in the day (ALTHOUGH the same day), the simply refund your money although it was delivered ! Now THAT is service !

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
Purolator is amazing.

In fact, they run the extra mile and on next day delivery (by 10 am or 10:30 AM) if it is NOT delivered at that time and later in the day (ALTHOUGH the same day), the simply refund your money although it was delivered ! Now THAT is service !
Happy to see that you got a good service with them. If you get something delivered from us its just PureLater and not purolator hiih

Alister62

Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone!!
I'm new here. I like share my timeline. I pplied September 8 and was delivered on 12.
I heard nothing from CIC. Any advice? What should I do?

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Alister,

To make you feel better, there are a lot of us in this situation here. I have sent my application on the 12th and was signed and received by CIC on the 15th, Still nothing. Called CIC call center but they are not really helpful. I would advise you to wait till the end of December as it might take a long time to process the applications. Patience Is A Virtue my friend...
Dont feel alone on this and best of luck to you!!!

PS- I was freaking frustrated my self with this and with the help of these awesome people here, I have came in to an understanding that, we have to wait since the application was not returned to you so it is a good news.

Alister62 said:
Hi everyone!!
I'm new here. I like share my timeline. I pplied September 8 and was delivered on 12.
I heard nothing from CIC. Any advice? What should I do?

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
dlre,

According to the definition in the link in the post I included here, "in process" indicates it was sent to the Local Office. Is that indeed the case with you since you do say "in process" in your signature bar ?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/october-2014-citizenship-applications-t244555.0.html;msg3789056#msg3789056
Whether the in process means that it has been sent to a local office or not is something that I am not too sure about. My eCAS was updated around Nov. 1 or 2 and it shows the "in process" line which means that they started processing my application on Oct.31, 2014. I just received the actual AOR in the mail and the letter show the date they processed it so I would assume that they only sent letter AOR when they start processing the application and not when they received it as indicated on the eCAS.

No further update about being transferred to a local office yet.

alene

Sep 16, 2014
Hera9 said:
My eCAS just activated on 26 Nov and received line had already disappeared. :eek: I hope it is not RQ. :'(I only left Canada 7 days for vacation.

Date Sent: 22-Sep-2014
Date Received: 26-Sep-2014
eCAS updated:26-Nov-2014
Processing Started: 18-Nov-2014
Received line disappeared: 29-Nov-2014
Hi there could you pls tell me what does received line dissappeared term in the citizenship application, I totally doesn't understand that term.

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received Paper AOR in mail with colourful Discover Canada book enclosed.

Keep the faith all, I suspect others will be getting updates soon.

Alene ,
No-one can be quiet sure what the received line disappearance means. Based on observation though, it might be an indication that someone is working on your file.
Really the disappearing Received line IMO is a natural part of the process, after noticing this... other applicants have reported some of the following results:
  • File being queued for transfer to local office
  • Background checks initiated or returned
  • Additional documents or extra information being requested by CIC to further complete the processing of your application

Hope this helps

Alister62

Dec 3, 2014
Thanks everyone for your input.
I checked ecase and found my application begin in process Nov 19? What's next? Any idea?

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
latitudeofgratitude said:
No-one can be quiet sure what the received line disappearance means. Based on observation though, it might be an indication that someone is working on your file.
Really the disappearing Received line IMO is a natural part of the process, after noticing this... other applicants have reported some of the following results:
  • background checks initiated or returned
  • Additional documents or extra information being requested by CIC to further complete the processing of your application

Hope this helps
Thats pretty much all that can happen while In Process, there is no other option :)

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alister62 said:
Thanks everyone for your input.
I checked ecase and found my application begin in process Nov 19? What's next? Any idea?
Hi Alister62, How did you check eCase(file no , client id ....?). My application has also received on 12th Sep,2014 and i have no response from CIC so far.

Could you please tell me in details

Thanks

chin24

Dec 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sent application sept 23 , received as per canada post tracking sept 26.
just called CIC today, we were advised to re send our application as they are already working on oct 1st applicants.
they cannot find our file... :(

alene

Sep 16, 2014
latitudeofgratitude said:
Just received Paper AOR in mail with colourful Discover Canada book enclosed.

Keep the faith all, I suspect others will be getting updates soon.

Alene ,
  • Background checks initiated or returned

Hope this helps
Thank you for answering my question...

maryafar

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day all,
I called CIC today morning and talked to an agent named Patricia who was very helpful and answered questions patiently. She checked to see if she can find my application and she said there is no record at all about my application. She also said that they are working on applications received on October and if applicants from September haven't heard anything up to this moment, it means their applications has been returned to them. She also suggested to apply again a new application ??? . I'll wait until new year and if nothing shows up by then, I'll apply again.

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
My RECEIVED line disappeared from the eCas status.. Also I requested a change in my last name so from today I can see my status with new last name.. So far I was able to get the status with my old name.. That means someone is working on it..