+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

lebunny

Nov 21, 2014
Hi, did anyone here get AOR update on line but recieve no letter or book? i am wondering i should call CIC for that or not?

Hera9

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
August applicants just received their AOR and booklet. So I guess we will receive the package in the 3rd or 4th week of December.

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hera9 said:
August applicants just received their AOR and booklet. So I guess we will receive the package in the 3rd or 4th week of December.
Some of them received test's date

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
hello my application was received on 29 September , since then no email , no status update , no return

my question is

would I received my application back by now (1st dec) , if it was returned ?

is there is any chance they loose my application?

thanks

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I'm in the same boat as abidcro... sent application (mine and wife's) Sep 26th, delivered on Sep 30th (Fedex - so I have delivery confirmation), haven't received anything back, nor email and nothing on e-cas either (I check just about every day).

Hopefully we'll get some update soon..
Good luck to everybody!

immi2011

Aug 14, 2011
Hello abdicro and itguy78,

My application was received at CIC Sydney on 6th October, 2014. I have not received yet any update from CIC at all. I have a friend who sent his application on exactly same day as me and it was received exactly same day as mine and he has received AOR email on 18th November, 2014.

Hera9

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi abdicro and itguy78,

You should call CIC call center. Agent might have answers for you guys. Good luck.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay... Well my favorite website to visit now is CIC ECAS :mad: Every day im on it checking my application probably for more than 4 times.
I have contacted CIC on multiple occasions however, their answer is the same: "We are working on the application received on friday the 5th (Sep)". So We gotta be a lil more patient with this process. I know some people already got their application processed even though their application was received after the official date that CIC mentioned but what can we do ?? hopefully santa comes early for us at least this year so we can have a good news as we are entering 2015.... Wish you guys best of luck and keep us updated. dont forget that we are on the same darn boat lol

Hera9 said:
Hi abdicro and itguy78,

You should call CIC call center. Agent might have answers for you guys. Good luck.
itguy78 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm in the same boat as abidcro... sent application (mine and wife's) Sep 26th, delivered on Sep 30th (Fedex - so I have delivery confirmation), haven't received anything back, nor email and nothing on e-cas either (I check just about every day).

Hopefully we'll get some update soon..
Good luck to everybody!
abidcro said:
hello my application was received on 29 September , since then no email , no status update , no return

my question is

would I received my application back by now (1st dec) , if it was returned ?

is there is any chance they loose my application?

thanks

chelavnzuo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
My status just got updated recently - mailed out application on Sep 16th, received on Sep 19th, process started on Nov 28th.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just called CIC, they've said that they are working on the batches received up to october 1st. they did say that i should receive a AOR via mail or email within few weeks and before january 1st. He also mentioned that if my application has not been returned yet, then it means it has been queued and waiting to be processed. Im among the unluckiest guys on the face of this planet....

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the info IRCANADA!

You and me applied from Windsor, so I'm expecting my application will take even longer than yours since they received mine on Sept 30th.

Don't beat yourself up thinking you have bad luck. There are plenty of people that have been waiting many years on their process without any progress -- I'd say they have it worse than us (so far).

I personally am expecting RQ as I work from home for a US company (full time employee) and have plenty of US travel in the past 4 years. With my application I sent my full CRA Notices of Assessment, sample bills/statements over the past 4 years, full copies of passports, etc... and I'm still expecting RQ. I already got most of my RQ info ready: CBSA records, OHIP records, bills, card statements, CBP records requested (takes 12+ months) -- so yeah, you'll probably have better luck than me.

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
I have just called CIC, they've said that they are working on the batches received up to october 1st. they did say that i should receive a AOR via mail or email within few weeks and before january 1st. He also mentioned that if my application has not been returned yet, then it means it has been queued and waiting to be processed. Im among the unluckiest guys on the face of this planet....
Hi IRCANADA;

Mine was received on 29th of August 2014. Still no trace or record of my application (there are a few others form August time frame). We have been advised to await until the end of Dec 2014.

regards