+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Vishal007 said:
At-least they sent a reply to you. I sent an e-mail to them last week..after 3 months as I sent my last one in May. There was no response and no automatic e-mail notification either.
if there is not an no automatic e-mail notification probably they never received it . I suggest to resent your e-mail. It happens to me .

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
krom2424 said:
if there is not an no automatic e-mail notification probably they never received it . I suggest to resent your e-mail. It happens to me .
Ok. I will send them an e-mail on 20th August as in my GCMS notes the due-date is set to 19th August.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Emily_CEC said:
It's 42 days since I applied the GCMS notes. Still no response yet... :mad:
I received it in 55 days. Just send an e-mail to ATIP-AIPRP <ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca> with your temporary number.

india8055

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Is it a good Idea to send the 2013 T4 and NOA at this stage.

My timelines:

App received:23rd december 2012
File number received : 12th feb 2014
no updates from there.

Emily_CEC

Jun 20, 2014
Vishal007 said:
I received it in 55 days. Just send an e-mail to ATIP-AIPRP <ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca> with your temporary number.
Thanks Vishal007, I sent an email to them last week, and they said sorry for the delay, and would send the result to me a.s.a.p. But today still nothing.... Do you know the reason cause this kind of delay? It's only a note, they can't prepare that within 30 days?

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Emily_CEC said:
Thanks Vishal007, I sent an email to them last week, and they said sorry for the delay, and would send the result to me a.s.a.p. But today still nothing.... Do you know the reason cause this kind of delay? It's only a note, they can't prepare that within 30 days?
I found in my notes that there was an update made on my application on 25th July and they sent me after only making that update. I am unsure what was the update. Also, I applied for the notes in june first week but the information that I received was as per the status of my application on July 25th itself. This is unlikely situation because generally the information shared is of the date on which the request is raised. In other words, I was lucky enough to see the note that was made on 08th July and had updated status of my application.

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
No news here either.. just checking in. The last thing I heard was on July 5th which was the auto acknowledgement of the last set of documents they requested from me. I never ordered the GCMS notes because I figured the turn-around time on them was so long as to make them obsolete by the time I receive them.

There's been so little movement lately that I have to admit I don't even check into this forum very much any more. I only check ECAS about once a week or so, and I have little expectation to find something in the mail on any given day. I've pretty much accepted that it's out of my hands and so there's no point in worrying about it.

fenil

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
tropicflite said:
No news here either.. just checking in. The last thing I heard was on July 5th which was the auto acknowledgement of the last set of documents they requested from me. I never ordered the GCMS notes because I figured the turn-around time on them was so long as to make them obsolete by the time I receive them.

There's been so little movement lately that I have to admit I don't even check into this forum very much any more. I only check ECAS about once a week or so, and I have little expectation to find something in the mail on any given day. I've pretty much accepted that it's out of my hands and so there's no point in worrying about it.
You are right nothing in our hand..thats why I stopped bol bachhan..

bforrester21

Mar 26, 2012
I have a question for y'all.

My CEC Visa is valid until May 30th 2015. Is it possible to enter Canada before then, activate it and then leave for a year before going back to live there permanently? Only, I want to get a little more experience in my current job before settling there for good. But, I don't want to risk losing the Visa....

Cheers!

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi Everyone

How are you guys? Are there any "New passport requests"? Is there anyone in this forum who is senior than me in waiting for "Passport request"? :)

My details are
AOR - 3rd Nov, 2013
Medicals - 26th March, 2014
RPRF - 26th March, 2014
Passport request - Waiting, Waiting, still waiting and Waiting :)

Cheers,
Kunishsa

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi Everyone

How are you guys? Are there any "New passport requests"? Is there anyone in this forum who is senior than me in waiting for "Passport request"? :)

My details are
AOR - 3rd Nov, 2013
Medicals - 26th March, 2014
RPRF - 26th March, 2014
Passport request - Waiting, Waiting, still waiting and Waiting :)

We have almost same timelines and I am still waiting :)

Cheers,
Kunishsa

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
same here bro . They ask me additional papers for me and my common-law before a month and from then still waiting for PPR . We have almost the same timeline

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Vishal007 said:
Guys...I have a news..not a good one though...the quota for this year is already over and now they CIC will drag the process to next year. I am also sailing in the same boat and seems the boat will take 4+ months to reach the bank :-(
Source of information please . and What you mean by Quota ? people who got AOR mean they are already IN

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Vishal007 said:
Guys...I have a news..not a good one though...the quota for this year is already over and now they CIC will drag the process to next year. I am also sailing in the same boat and seems the boat will take 4+ months to reach the bank :-(
The quota is introduced only from November or December last year. My application is of September 2013. Would this quota means do I also belong to the quota?