+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

Vishal007

Hero Member
Sep 9, 2013
330
11
Gurindar said:
You just heard :eek: , ? Why you are reluctant to tell what is the source of info you shared ?
Obviously I am not CIC so I must have heard it from someone. I also disbelieved it but then I realized that what has been told make sense and the proof is that no one has received PPR since 25th July (may be few cases were approved for visa exempt applicants).
 

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
1,235
61
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
So you ar
Vishal007 said:
Obviously I am not CIC so I must have heard it from someone. I also disbelieved it but then I realized that what has been told make sense and the proof is that no one has received PPR since 25th July (may be few cases were approved for visa exempt applicants).
So you are saying nobody will get PPR till next year ? That's what you mean ?
 

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
1,211
12
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
1215
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Gurindar said:
So you ar
So you are saying nobody will get PPR till next year ? That's what you mean ?
This all wrong one august applicant got ppr yesterday
 

Dr_Midnite

Hero Member
Jun 9, 2014
369
38
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
0016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi

The rumour is untrue, people are still having their applications processed (albeit slowly).

If you have AOR then you are all good. Everything is just very very slow right now.

Thx

A
 

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
128
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
................
Med's Done....
................
Vishal007 said:
This is an awesome news then. I hope the applicant is not from a visa exempt country.
Vishal, I am sorry, but this sounds like something you just made up, or an idea that came into your head as you have been waiting for quite sometime. I do not blame you or your thought, or even listening to people with lack of good information. But this is completely BS!! If you have an AOR your good, u wouldn't get an AOR if you were over the cap.
And as far as I know, a CAP on CEC has only been put up this year in May and that too to limit the number of applications to be process before express entry is brought in place.
Most of us are still under the 13 month processing time, our 13 month processing time ends in OCT, so till then hang in there and don't come up with information that is not true!
 

Vishal007

Hero Member
Sep 9, 2013
330
11
bafakih said:
Vishal, I am sorry, but this sounds like something you just made up, or an idea that came into your head as you have been waiting for quite sometime. I do not blame you or your thought, or even listening to people with lack of good information. But this is completely BS!! If you have an AOR your good, u wouldn't get an AOR if you were over the cap.
And as far as I know, a CAP on CEC has only been put up this year in May and that too to limit the number of applications to be process before express entry is brought in place.
Most of us are still under the 13 month processing time, our 13 month processing time ends in OCT, so till then hang in there and don't come up with information that is not true!
I would love to prove wrong what I said...and so as many asked so let me tell you what I said is only based on the information received from an authenticated resource from a Government department.
 

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
1,235
61
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Vishal007 said:
I would love to prove wrong what I said...and so as many asked so let me tell you what I said is only based on the information received from an authenticated resource from a Government department.
Vishal so what is your take ? What will Happen to applicants waiting for PPR or RPRF ?

BTW "Rina2182" has got PPR on AUG 10.
 

Vishal007

Hero Member
Sep 9, 2013
330
11
Gurindar said:
Vishal so what is your take ? What will Happen to applicants waiting for PPR or RPRF ?

BTW "Rina2182" has got PPR on AUG 10.
See the statement was generic. It could be possible that those who were asked to pay RPRF and for them the process is finally complete may end up having PR in this year itself.
 

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
1,235
61
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Vishal007 said:
See the statement was generic. It could be possible that those who were asked to pay RPRF and for them the process is finally complete may end up having PR in this year itself.
Oh Now you have if and buts too :eek:
 

Vishal007

Hero Member
Sep 9, 2013
330
11
Gurindar said:
Oh Now you have if and buts too :eek:
See...I have no intentions to spread rumors. I also want to stay positive as there is lot of planning and expectations which are being impacted because of this delay. I have not shared this in any other forum but only here in September 2013 thread as I also applied in September only.
 

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
1,235
61
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
My friend I know you might be also worried if and all its true , But I don't understand if Jan 2015 express entry is starting and its intention is to process applicants fast why they would prolong applications just sitting idle for 4 months , just the sake of they don't have quota , FSW is 25000 and CEC is 8000(only 30% applied) you mean they put hold on every thing till January . May I know are you only waiting for PPR and everything is done for you ?
 

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
128
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
................
Med's Done....
................
Vishal007 said:
I would love to prove wrong what I said...and so as many asked so let me tell you what I said is only based on the information received from an authenticated resource from a Government department.
You said " the information received from an authenticated resource from a Government department." everything a government resource says should be posted on their website. It is their policy. Ask you resource to point you to a website link where we all can read this information.
Nothing is stopping you from executing your plans, u can do so. You want to travel you can do so as long as your WP is valid, if your WP expired, get it renewed and u can travel, cost to you is 150 plus the cost of your dependent.
You want to buy a house, you can do so, why not, your requirements should be to have good credit, down payment and as evidence you can show you have applied for PR and should be getting it shortly, moreover you can also show your job. And please do not say that you wont get a loan, I have a friend who applied for PR in May 2014 and just bought a house yesterday.
I am staying positive as much as I can, I know the process is taking long for no reason, but there is a process we follow. Rules have been put in place to be followed and we as good to be resident follow those rules. Please my friend, do not say things that have no grounds. It cause panic for no reason in many of us and that the last thing we need.
We knew up front that we will have to wait 13 months for PR or even decision, some of us got lucky and got it soon. That doesn't mean we wont get ours or the quota has reached.
respect that 13 month waiting period.
 

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
1,211
12
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
1215
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
There are many applicant who's ecas is decision made and waiting for passport request there are more applicant who's ecas in process with medical done so there are no such cap as they decide every Nov 01 for next year number of immigration accepted and for cec for 2014 is 15000
Reference below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-11-01.asp