29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Vishal007 said:
Same here..but this is open now..no PPR until January.
Vishal thats not a true statement so please do not make it. I have a friend who got his email for passport submission.
The last time made this statement and said someone from GOV told u this, I asked for a link as everything should be posted on CIC website.

KrishnaBeri

Oct 22, 2013
Hello,

I completed my PR landing on Aug 29th at Detroit - Windsor Tunnel.
The process was smooth. They took our CoPR documents and passports to update the landing details and no additional questions asked.
Said that the PR card would arrive at our mailing address in 6-8 weeks.

Toby, please update my details.

Thanks for the support all along and I wish good luck to all the Sept applicants still waiting for the PPR.

Regards,
KB.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
[/quote]
Vishal007 said:
Same here..but this is open now..no PPR until January.
Vishal , if you know something keep it with yourself when you don't have any evidence to prove it , Every now and then you keep on chanting PPR in January and all other stuff.
We all are here for a purpose , To be PR , so being positive is gonna help us , rather being pessimistic . Even if its true what you are saying , Y to spread it ???

Please avoid your statement and justification along withe every now and then , May you get your PR soon .

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi

@Vishal

Please stop with these statements, please check the November thread, they have had guys with PPR & COPR.

You may be convinced that here will be no more PPR until January and that is fine, however peoples MR's are being processed albeit slowly.

Ask yourself this, why would CIC want to delay processing longer than necessary when they are about to enter into a new process? Caps were put in place in 2014 to limit the volume of CEC applicants allowing them the best chance of clearing the existing backlog without adding in too many new applicants.

Have you thought there may be an issue with your application which is causing your delay?

Thx

A

samnoon

Apr 3, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have applied for my PR under CEC category exactly one year back - I received application number in sept 2013 - processing started on 31st march.

when processing CIC sent an email saying that company is not recognized, we cannot find on web - so I prepared proper cover letter with all the correct information on what they needed. It reached the CIC office on April 22nd 2014 - till now there is no reply on my medicals or other information from them.

Please advise on what can be the reason for this delay - i had sent fax, email, GCMS notes - None - No reply at all!!!

Thanks!

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

Can anyone aware of the last "PPR" date to any applicant of any time?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,
Kunishsa

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunishsa said:
Hi All

Can anyone aware of the last "PPR" date to any applicant of any time?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,
Kunishsa
Hi Kunishsa,

25th July is the last PPR received date as per the forum trackers.

navalpandit

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
just received my GCMS ordered after decision made on ecas. lots of surprising things, still reviewing,, ONE IMPORTANT THING, due date is 11sep,2014

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navalpandit said:
just received my GCMS ordered after decision made on ecas. lots of surprising things, still reviewing,, ONE IMPORTANT THING, due date is 11sep,2014
Are they still reviewing the security aspect ?

drSep2013

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2*7*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
IELTS Request
31-07-2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
navalpandit said:
Coud you please tell us when did u get the "Decision Made"

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
navalpandit said:
Would like to hear the interesting aspect of it , could you please share ? When on your file DM was made ?

navalpandit

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
I got decision made on july 15th,
gcms mentions, Eligibility, Criminality, Medical PASSED AND FINAL APPROVED...DUE DATE 2014/09/10
Immigration Officer changed my NOC code and mentioned that his code was more appropriate what i do at my job .so basically he fixed it, Seems ho wrote a recommendation letter to the next officer my mentioning that the applicant is well above language benchmark.
the last time when my file was touched was 2014/07/11, on that page it mentions Copr issued at CPC OTTAWA AND AT location PRINTING, the status is open.

HOPE THIS HELPS,
my assumption is that the immigration has done his job and its at the printing office . lets wait until 10th ........