Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
ocebru said:
Thanks! I hope it will come soon too! The immigration consultant that did my appalication said that I will have to wait until September or even October before having my PR but i am more positive than she is! It looks like the process is going faster than she thinks!

Can someone add my case on the September 2014 spreadsheet?
CEC filed : September 6th
AOR received: November 4th

Thanks
Immigration consultant are waste of time..Toby can start a business to become one....or may be I should try for that...can save some taxes :p

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
iam_toby said:
We're all eagerly waiting for more MRs. Hopefully we'll see more later today.
Have you completed the fingerprinting process already? If so, then you should be good.
Toby, I really wanted to see how much time upfront medicals will save you..Did you do any thing else upfront ?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
newapply said:
Yes Toby, I have already completed the RCMP formalities on 1st Feb 2014.
Ok, great! Then there's nothing you have to worry about. It won't delay your application if you handle requests on time.
It will only cause delays if you fail to submit documents on time.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ocebru said:
Thanks Toby! I really hope too!
You're welcome. You've been added to the spreadsheet.
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE&usp=sharing#gid=0
@ line 15.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Pakistan_lm said:
Those immigration consultants were Iam_Toby before. If you really think Toby is doing all of this for free then you are greatest fool in the world. He know how to increase the value of his website. Check his replies. he always has something to offer . "HIS PERSONAL WEBSITE"
Why don't you help us the way toby does like take time for us from your busy schedule, build website, help people with all of their queries. Whenever someone ask any question Toby not only give prompt response but also provide them with authentic CIC link. How about you take it or pass it.

P.S: At least Toby is doing something for helping others unlike others who just are mouth worms.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
alijumani said:
Why don't you help us the way toby does like take time for us from your busy schedule, build website, help people with all of their queries. Whenever someone ask any question Toby not only give prompt response but also provide them with authentic CIC link. How about you take it or pass it.

P.S: At least Toby is doing something for helping others unlike others who just are mouth worms.
Let him hate it ;D It's fine by me. The website, at first, was meant to be a toolkit for September applicants, but soon grew
and now helps a lot of other people as well.

Applebite

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
Pakistan_lm said:
Those immigration consultants were Iam_Toby before. If you really think Toby is doing all of this for free then you are greatest fool in the world. He know how to increase the value of his website. Check his replies. he always has something to offer . "HIS PERSONAL WEBSITE"
Don't know more about your claims on Toby and others, but let me stand by this forum, toby and other senior members - I got many advices from Toby and other senior members and I am sure others got too, all advice were free and has lot to offer, and this help you can't count in terms of money ;D
Instead of thinking Toby is doing it for free or whatever, I would request you to understand his helping intension and appreciate his time for each reply.
This forum is all about helping eachother by sharing experiences. Most of us even don't know the real names still people helps with their best knowledge.

My request Don't misguide people by writing such personal opinion.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Applebite said:
Don't know more about your claims on Toby and others, but let me stand by this forum, toby and other senior members - I got many advices from Toby and other senior members and I am sure others got too, all advice were free and has lot to offer, and this help you can't count in terms of money ;D

Instead of thinking Toby is doing it for free or whatever, I would request you to understand his helping intension and appreciate his time for each reply.
This forum is all about helping eachother by sharing experiences. My request Don't misguide people by writing such personal opinion.
I second that. Plus 1 for you Applebite ;)

willy234

Sep 9, 2013
Pakistan_lm said:
He deleted that comment again,

That's a pretty bold statement, don't you think?
I'm not charging anything for the website, nor am I charging for my advice, no, I'm paying for it. Do you think
the website is free? Wrong. Who made the website and put time, a lot of time into the project? I did.
I'm not forcing anyone to use my website, nor am I saying that my website is the only way of gathering information about CEC applications,
however, I think the the website can make life easier. And it sure does for me. Instead of posting the same answers to frequently asked
questions all the time, I post links to the answers on my website.

My personal website, my personal time and my personal money I pay for it.

You have "DONATE" option in every single paragraph you wrote in your website. Can you explain something about this? Isn't it 200K people visiting this if 1% donate a $ then 2K? There are plenty of fool here. Keep fooling them.

Answer this tobby? hey other idiots, check this out.
hey you pakistan_im you are a big fool.. if you feel intimidated by Toby's website , its a free world open your own and stop bitching around someone else website. Did TOby force anyone to pay for accessing the website? you are just a definition everything that is wrong with this world.

Like i said earlier Toby keep up the good work..i know Germans love beer.. i owe you one. :D

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
Yes there is such as thing as smell of a business in here. Frequent visits to your websites does earn you something but on the other hand it is helping most of you here who one way or another are entirely uninformed about simple steps or links in CIC with regards to your respective cases. So for an act of kindness, there's nothing wrong in Toby's directing you to visit his website, be it for business or for your personal gain of knowledge.
What is something your click to his website in exchange of your knowledge gained? Did it cost somebody? I guess none.
Toby, carry on.