+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
bhopali said:
Cant see any spreadsheets on http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/archive---spreadsheets.html

Are they revoked to see ?
There's nothing in the archive yet :)
Here's the link to the spreadsheets:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/spreadsheets.html

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
iam_toby said:
Welcome to the forum! Would be able to fill out this form
so I can put your information in the spreadsheet??

>>

After medicals, CIC requests the passport and then upon having it returned you can land.
So usually 1-2 months after medicals tops.
Thanks Toby. I understand you have updated the spreadsheet. Impressive stuff.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Fun fact for today: We started with a group of 34 applicants end of September 2013 and are now an impressive bunch of September applicants
counting 71, growing every day. Way to go September applicants! Good luck to y'all!! We're close to getting MRs.

morningrain

Nov 14, 2013
Hi Toby!

Haven't been here for a while. Hope all's been well!
Thought I'd check around this time to see if anyone received MR?
Noticed you did yours upfront. What does that mean or do?
Would it be beneficial if I did that?
Thanks as always! :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
morningrain said:
Hi Toby!

Haven't been here for a while. Hope all's been well!
Thought I'd check around this time to see if anyone received MR?
Noticed you did yours upfront. What does that mean or do?
Would it be beneficial if I did that?
Thanks as always! :)
Hey! Great having you back.
Yes, I did my medicals upfront as I will be on the road for the next few weeks and
won't be able to actually make an appointment for medicals when CIC requests it.
All it does is that I won't get the MR and they keep on processing my application, like any other.

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Being a Oct applicant, I hate this fun fact :) . So many applications to be processed before mine.

Jokes apart, Its good that we have many applicants using this forum. Helps to get a better idea on the CIC processing dates. All the best, guys, for a speedy PR.

iam_toby said:
Fun fact for today: We started with a group of 34 applicants end of September 2013 and are now an impressive bunch of September applicants
counting 71, growing every day. Way to go September applicants! Good luck to y'all!! We're close to getting MRs.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Yah when you have more applicants - you have more resources. We, the applicants, are the quickest source of information, since CIC is slow in providing any.

That's why the spreadsheet is so helpful, more users = more clarity (given they don't hibernate)

I Wish we had more applicants for September 8)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Yah when you have more applicants - you have more resources. We, the applicants, are the quickest source of information, since CIC is slow in providing any.

That's why the spreadsheet is so helpful, more users = more clarity (given they don't hibernate)

I Wish we had more applicants for September 8)
And that's the reason why I try to keep the spreadsheet updated and accurate at all times :)
And this was also another reason for putting together a list of spreadsheets on my website.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Pakistan_lm said:
Hi Toby, I have a question here . I know its not related to this thread, but I am so tensed and figured out you are quite active in this thread,

I have received my hard copy of my BOWP. BOWP has different UCI number. E-CAS application status can be accessible using old UCI. New UCI not giving E-Cas access. Which UCI should use for future corresponds?

CEC-Applied: Jan 2, 2014
AOR-Receieved: Feb 23, 2014
BOWP Applied: Feb 24,2014
BOWP Received: Mar 14,2014

Please help.Thanks a Lot

Responded to your private message.

nvnikhil

Oct 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 30, 2013
AOR Received.
November 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 28, 2014
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2014
LANDED..........
April 30, 2014
Going by the reply i got from Roth on PG 124,

I called the doctor office Name: John A.B. Nazareth, Toronto at College St. they said, since i have not received the medical request. they cannot entertain My upfront Medical Requests.

Anyone went Upfront for Medical tests In Toronto under the Worker CEC Class? and How much Did they you get charged.
Toby - What location did u went for medical test?

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
I got the same response from this doctor at College street. I had called another doctor Richard Chan and the lady who answered the phone told me that I cannot do upfront medicals. But when I explained to her that I have an AOR, she gave me the appointment. I am required to carry the AOR printout along with me. My appointment is today afternoon. I will update again after I complete it.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nvnikhil said:
Going by the reply i got from Roth on PG 124,

I called the doctor office Name: John A.B. Nazareth, Toronto at College St. they said, since i have not received the medical request. they cannot entertain My upfront Medical Requests.

Anyone went Upfront for Medical tests In Toronto under the Worker CEC Class? and How much Did they you get charged.
Toby - What location did u went for medical test?
Everything there is to know about my medical experience can be found here:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/my-upfront-medical-experience.html

Toronto2013 said:
I got the same response from this doctor at College street. I had called another doctor Richard Chan and the lady who answered the phone told me that I cannot do upfront medicals. But when I explained to her that I have an AOR, she gave me the appointment. I am required to carry the AOR printout along with me. My appointment is today afternoon. I will update again after I complete it.

The lady at the front desk where I went told me the same, had her talk to the doctor and then got the appointment.
CEC class is not an option for medical exams, it has to be done under 'worker' class.