+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Question for people who did upfront medicals:

What's your ecas status?? Mine, 11 days after medicals being uploaded, still says 'Application Received'.
Not sure if that changes, or if it jumps to 'Medicals Received' right away instead of 'In Process'.

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
iam_toby said:

What's your ecas status?? Mine, 11 days after medicals being uploaded, still says 'Application Received'.
Not sure if that changes, or if it jumps to 'Medicals Received' right away instead of 'In Process'.
Once CIC starts processing your application, you will see the status changes to 'In Process' and which in turn gives the message that the medicals have been received. I am closely following my friend's case whose LMO application medicals have been used by CIC for PR medicals.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
waitstartedaug13 said:
Once CIC starts processing your application, you will see the status changes to 'In Process' and which in turn gives the message that the medicals have been received. I am closely following my friend's case whose LMO application medicals have been used by CIC for PR medicals.
Thanks and +1. I'll wait another couple of days then, we should be getting MRs pretty soon anyway :)

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
iam_toby said:
Well, you should get yours any day now!! :)
Thank you. Let us hope for the best. I have been closely following MRs for the last 2 months and I can see a slow pace now for Aug applicants. May be because of March break as you mentioned. Let us hope the MRs pick up the speed again.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
waitstartedaug13 said:
Thank you. Let us hope for the best. I have been closely following MRs for the last 2 months and I can see a slow pace now for Aug applicants. May be because of March break as you mentioned. Let us hope the MRs pick up the speed again.
The break is my best and only guess. Let's just hope things speed up again and CIC continues to work
at the pace from 1-2 weeks ago.

RiskyPrisky

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted alongwith application
Med's Request
29-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2014
LANDED..........
02-Sep-2014
I have taken appointment for Upfront Medicals at Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore India on 29th March, 2014 at 09:00 AM.
I went through the CIC website and found that Fortis has a Panel of doctors for CIC Medicals.
I called them and they confirmed that they have e-Medical system. They have asked me to bring Original Passport, Passport Copy & 2 Photographs.
They also confirmed what is my category, and it seems they take same as "Worker:.
I am sure September applicants will start receiving Medical requests by then. :D

Cheers,
RP

RiskyPrisky

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted alongwith application
Med's Request
29-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2014
LANDED..........
02-Sep-2014
iamroth said:
26th Aug applicant got MR :p
Get ready: bhopali, cinderella, jclu, anilkumar925, Mumbai84 it could be anytime now :p :p :p :p :p

Cheers
RP

Mumbai84

Oct 19, 2013
iam_toby said:

It jumps directly to Medical Received as in my case.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Mumbai84 said:
After how many days of ur upfront medicals it changed to medical received .

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
RiskyPrisky said:
I have taken appointment for Upfront Medicals at Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore India on 29th March, 2014 at 09:00 AM.
I went through the CIC website and found that Fortis has a Panel of doctors for CIC Medicals.
I called them and they confirmed that they have e-Medical system. They have asked me to bring Original Passport, Passport Copy & 2 Photographs.
They also confirmed what is my category, and it seems they take same as "Worker:.
I am sure September applicants will start receiving Medical requests by then. :D

Cheers,
RP

Correct, the category for the medicals is 'worker' :) Check back in tomorrow and I'll update the spreadsheet
after you're done with the medicals.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Mumbai84 said:
That's so odd, my results were uploaded on March 6th, but E-CAS still says 'Application Received'.
Did you email the UMI to CIC? And that's it, right?
Nothing else you have to do?