+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
Apologies if you found my question very silly. What is the point of doing upfront medical exam?
Only unasked questions are silly :)
I did upfront medicals because I'm on the road right now and won't be able to do the medicals
when CIC requests it. As most clinics require 1-2 weeks to give you an appointment.
I don't have the time, as I don't stay at one place for that long.

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
iam_toby said:
Only unasked questions are silly :)
I did upfront medicals because I'm on the road right now and won't be able to do the medicals
when CIC requests it. As most clinics require 1-2 weeks to give you an appointment.
I don't have the time, as I don't stay at one place for that long.
Thanks Toby. You are absolutely fabulous. You should be awarded by Canadian government for your fundamental role in addressing the concerns of potential applicants. Once eligible, I will +1 you. Good luck.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
Thanks Toby. You are absolutely fabulous. You should be awarded by Canadian government for your fundamental role in addressing the concerns of potential applicants. Once eligible, I will +1 you. Good luck.
Thanks for your kind words, buddy :) Glad I could help.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Mumbai84 said:
I did not give any UMI number. I provided only information required to locate my file.
Ok, so what was that information then? ???
Can you copy and paste the email you sent to CIC? Just make sure to remove any private and
confidential information regarding you or your application.

Trying to figure out why some applicants get an ecas
status update after submitting upfront medicals and others don't.

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Ok, so what was that information then? ???
Can you copy and paste the email you sent to CIC? Just make sure to remove any private and
confidential information regarding you or your application.

Trying to figure out why some applicants get an ecas
status update after submitting upfront medicals and others don't.
Yes Ecas is really inconsistent making cic unpredictable.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ritz0106 said:
Yes Ecas is really inconsistent making cic unpredictable.
Yes, that's why I'm trying to find the common denominator. Something your guys have in common and I don't. LOL
When you updated CIC with your upfront medical results, what information did you email them??

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Yes, that's why I'm trying to find the common denominator. Something your guys have in common and I don't. LOL
When you updated CIC with your upfront medical results, what information did you email them??
Dear Sir,

I have completed my UPFRONT e-medicals on DDMMYY ,conducted by, Dr. D who is listed Immigration Medical Examiner in the CIC panel and the results for me and my spouse (both files) have been sent to Ottawa headquarters electronically using the eMedical system.

Request you to please update and attach the reports to my file, and acknowledge the receipt of the same.

Below are my details:

1. Surname: XX
2. Given name(s): XX
3. Date of Birth: XX
4. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number: XX
5. Application number: XX
6. Type of application: XX
7. Upfront Medical UMI: XX
8. Date of Upfront medicals: XX
9. PR Application Received Date: XX

Spouse Details:

1. Surname: XX
2. Given name(s): XX
3. Date of Birth: XX
4. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number: XX
5. Application number: XX
6. Type of application: XX
7. Upfront Medical UMI: XX
8. Date of Upfront medicals: XX
9. PR Application Received Date: XX

I have attached the scanned copies of the Health Case detail document containing the UMI provided by the doctor with this email for your kind perusal.

Thanks again.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ritz0106 said:
Dear Sir,

I have completed my UPFRONT e-medicals on DDMMYY ,conducted by, Dr. D who is listed Immigration Medical Examiner in the CIC panel and the results for me and my spouse (both files) have been sent to Ottawa headquarters electronically using the eMedical system.

Interesting, that's exactly what I emailed them too. Application details, details about the clinic, the scan and my UMI number.
Oh well, guess we'll have to wait and see... see what happens next :) Thanks a lot for posting the email!! +1

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Interesting, that's exactly what I emailed them too. Application details, details about the clinic, the scan and my UMI number.
Oh well, guess we'll have to wait and see... see what happens next :) Thanks a lot for posting the email!!
Welcome Toby, have you checked with your clinic if they have uploaded your reports successfully, if yes I would have double checked with them and if they have any acknowledgement about the same form the CIC headquarters....As far as I remember you did get a reply from CIC confirming your medicals have been received right? You should be okay in that case....

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ritz0106 said:
Welcome Toby, have you checked with your clinic if they have uploaded your reports successfully, if yes I would have double checked with them and if they have any acknowledgement about the same form the CIC headquarters....As far as I remember you did get a reply from CIC confirming your medicals have been received right? You should be okay in that case....
I checked with the clinic and they've successfully uploaded the results.
Yes, I got the generic reponse,

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your correspondence. Your documents have been associated to your application.
No further action is required on your part at this time.
You will be contacted should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
Regards,
after I emailed the information about my upfront medicals. That's about it. Haven't heard anything
since. And E-CAS still says 'Application Received'.

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
I checked with the clinic and they've successfully uploaded the results.
Yes, I got the generic reponse,

after I emailed the information about my upfront medicals. That's about it. Haven't heard anything
since. And E-CAS still says 'Application Received'.

Yeah exactly the same reply for me as well. This reply should be good for the benchmark...I know a couple of guys who have done their medicals and still their eacs shows "application received" eacs is quite crazy...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ritz0106 said:
Yeah exactly the same reply for me as well. This reply should be good for the benchmark...I know a couple of guys who have done their medicals and still their eacs shows "application received" eacs is quite crazy...
Might also be up to the person processing the emails. Some might enter information into the system, other maybe don't
and only attach the information to an applicants file? Not sure, just throwing ideas out there... :)