+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
June 20th applicant just received the MR. If the trend continues we can expect
the first MRs beginning-mid April. Yay! ::) ::) ::) ::)

wtng4pr

Feb 12, 2014
Hello! I'm new to this forum. My pr was filed in Sept 2013. I'm filling up the spreadsheet but not sure what to fill in for the NOC code?? Pls help.

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
wtng4pr said:
Hello! I'm new to this forum. My pr was filed in Sept 2013. I'm filling up the spreadsheet but not sure what to fill in for the NOC code?? Pls help.
Post here your information, Toby will be happy to do it for you.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
wtng4pr said:
What NOC code did you apply under? When you filled out your application, you were asked for the NOC code a couple of times??

wtng4pr said:
Date Applied : 19-Sept-2013
Application Received : 20-Sept-2013
AOR Received : 8-Nov-2013

Thanks!
I'll put your information in the spreadsheet as soon as possible.

NAVGUY

Feb 21, 2013
Hi all
It seems like I won't be continuing this journey with you. I received passport request for my previous application today. I had an ancient application dated March 2010 which I got passport request for.
I have a few questions for you all especially iam_toby.
1. Shall I wait for getting visas and PR cards before withdrawing my CEC application.
2. In the passport request, they have not asked me for pictures. Shall I send them two recent pictures by default or just send them the passports.

Waiting for your responses.
----------
NAVGUY

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
NAVGUY said:
Hi all
It seems like I won't be continuing this journey with you. I received passport request for my previous application today. I had an ancient application dated March 2010 which I got passport request for.
I have a few questions for you all especially iam_toby.
1. Shall I wait for getting visas and PR cards before withdrawing my CEC application.
2. In the passport request, they have not asked me for pictures. Shall I send them two recent pictures by default or just send them the passports.

Waiting for your responses.
----------
NAVGUY
Congrats!! :) Glad that other application worked out for you. What immigration stream was that application filed under?

1. Wait until you get the CoPR and then withdraw your CEC application.
2. Read the email carefully, if they don't ask for pictures, don't send pictures :)

Hope this helps.

NAVGUY

Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for quick response iam_toby
Old file was under student stream. I filed it back in 2010 when I was a Ph.D. student. It was FSW(international post graduate student) stream if I remember it correctly.

Yes I read the email twice and even compared it with what my friend had received. His email clearly states that two recent pictures are required but mine has no such statement.
I am planning to send the copy of this email along with passports and a cover letter to make sure that they know they never asked me for pictures.

Thanks once again.

------
NAVGUY

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
NAVGUY said:
Thanks for quick response iam_toby
Old file was under student stream. I filed it back in 2010 when I was a Ph.D. student. It was FSW(international post graduate student) stream if I remember it correctly.

Yes I read the email twice and even compared it with what my friend had received. His email clearly states that two recent pictures are required but mine has no such statement.
I am planning to send the copy of this email along with passports and a cover letter to make sure that they know they never asked me for pictures.

Thanks once again.

------
NAVGUY
That's awesome!! :) Took quite a while to process, huh? Anyhow, it all worked out in the end and your journey's coming
to an end.
Yes, wait for CoPR and then withdraw your CEC application and if you're not asked for pictures in the email, I would not
send any. :) Good luck and keep us posted.

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Hi Toby,

After i got my file number last November, i had left Canada. Now i am in India. I wanted to change the address online.

The country field has Canada as selected and the field is disabled. Even the heading of the section says, 'new Canada Address'.

How do i update my India address ?

Thanks,
Anil.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
anilkumar925 said:
Hi Toby,

After i got my file number last November, i had left Canada. Now i am in India. I wanted to change the address online.

The country field has Canada as selected and the field is disabled. Even the heading of the section says, 'new Canada Address'.

How do i update my India address ?

Thanks,
Anil.
Please e-mail CPC-CTD-Ottawa (@) cic.gc.ca in any of the following cases:
- You change your mailing, residential or e-mail address if you reside outside of Canada.
- Please quote your complete application number (letter “E”, “EP” or “F” ) followed by eight or nine digits in all correspondence with our office.
- Add your name, Date of Birth too.

Iwanttoimmigrate

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
iamroth said:
Please e-mail CPC-CTD-Ottawa ( @ ) cic.gc.ca in any of the following cases:
- You change your mailing, residential or e-mail address if you reside outside of Canada.
- Please quote your complete application number (letter “E”, “EP” or “F” ) followed by eight or nine digits in all correspondence with our office.
Hi iamroth,

I want to change the email address to which they are sent AOR, which was my lawyers. And unfortunately he is not responding since two months and i dont want any critical information being misplaced.

I'm presently in Canada and earlier yesterday I change my communication address too but could not find a way to update email. Is there any link to do this or do i need to send an email to CPC ottawa? and how long does it takes to reflect in your file?

Cheers

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Please e-mail CPC-CTD-Ottawa ( @ ) cic.gc.ca in any of the following cases:
Second that.
This post should answer all questions:
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-change-my-address.html

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Iwanttoimmigrate said:
Hi iamroth,

I want to change the email address to which they are sent AOR, which was my lawyers. And unfortunately he is not responding since two months and i dont want any critical information being misplaced.

I'm presently in Canada and earlier yesterday I change my communication address too but could not find a way to update email. Is there any link to do this or do i need to send an email to CPC ottawa? and how long does it takes to reflect in your file?

Cheers
Email CPC-O using the instruction in this post
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-contact-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-regarding-my-cec-application.html

And to remove your lawyer as your representative, you will have to fill out form IMM5476 and remove your current
representative from your application.