+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Unfortunately, my current WP is valid until November, 2014. So I need my fortunes to favour me not just once but twice in the coming months.

1) I need to get my AOR as soon as possible without any queries or without returning my application.
2) They should allow my BOWP even after looking my current WP validitiy of more than 4 months. Looks like they made the rules very strict from September 19th, 2013. Following is the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

A susspense thriller to watch for.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Unfortunately, my current WP is valid until November, 2014. So I need my fortunes to favour me not just once but twice in the coming months.

1) I need to get my AOR as soon as possible without any queries or without returning my application.

Based on a complete application, with every document signed and dated you should get your AOR.

2) They should allow my BOWP even after looking my current WP validitiy of more than 4 months. Looks like they made the rules very strict from September 19th, 2013. Following is the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

Yes, they tightened the rules on BOWP approvals. However, I think it's still up to the VO assessing your BOWP application to approve, even if your current WP is valid for more than four months. Chances are it will be rejected tho.

A susspense thriller to watch for.
CHeers

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Re: www,globalhire,ca.......for workpermits...they are fraudsters and a big scam

Spirit123 said:
Dear Friends,

After being not able to send my documents on time for canadian immigration...I thought may be i should try to get a work permit in Canada...
For that i searched on internet and came to know about www,globalhire,ca..... The website looked very nice and they have
live chat available on website .....These guys took from me around 500 Canadian $ for the sake of interview and other stuff and promised that i will get a job in 90 days....I did everything that they told me...only to find out in the end they are big fraudsters....Beware of them...and don't pay them anything...They are totally fake...

Thanks & Regards,
Good Luck with your future endeavours!!!!
Sorry to hear that!
Never trust/rely on companies promising you jobs in a limited amount of time. That should ring some bells if you hear that.

Good luck with your application tho.

Spirit123

Jul 31, 2013
Re: www,globalhire,ca.......for workpermits...they are fraudsters and a big scam

iam_toby said:
Sorry to hear that!
Never trust/rely on companies promising you jobs in a limited amount of time. That should ring some bells if you hear that.

Good luck with your application tho.
Thanks for your words

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013

Spirit123 said:
Thanks for your words
It will be tough finding an employer willing to apply for a LMO for you. As most employers
fear the time and effort involved in applying for LMO and don't know anything about hiring foreign
workers.
Maybe you qualify for an open work permit under the IEC initiative?
I don't know how old you are and where you're from, but check out the IEC website and see
if you're eligible:

>> http://www.international.gc.ca/experience/intro_incoming-intro_entrant.aspx?lang=eng

Good luck.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Someone from Aug 2013 just received AoR :)
Finally! Haha. Ya, it's about time and I hope the AOR process is going to pick up
pace now with the strike finally being over.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
I had called CIC agent yesterday and I spoke about my situation. The only way to extend stay in Canada is to get an LMO and offer letter from some other employer and apply for a closed WP in case if your WP is valid for more than 4 months. During the closed WP with other employer, when I get my 4 months bridging period I am still eligible for BOWP based on my AOR.

Which employer is ready to process my LMO and provide me with an offer letter now? Situation is becoming worse for me and some miracle has to happen?

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Aaah...forgot to add one more point. I was waiting for 25 minutes to get the CIC agent on call. It is not just me who is bothering CIC agents. There are plenty of other eating their time every second :)

cecnov2012

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Nov-2012
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
09-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
15-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
30-Jan-2014
CIC is now strict on BOWP. I heard through my friends that if your current permit is not within 4 month the system doesnt allow you to submit the application. Also it doesnt allow if you are already in implied status. So the only way to apply for BOWP when you dont meet the conditions is sending paper application and hope the VO approves it.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
cecnov2012 said:
CIC is now strict on BOWP. I heard through my friends that if your current permit is not within 4 month the system doesnt allow you to submit the application. Also it doesnt allow if you are already in implied status. So the only way to apply for BOWP when you dont meet the conditions is sending paper application and hope the VO approves it.
Correct. By reading the updated OB, CIC closed a few doors to BOWP applicants.

>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

Has anyone aware of any companies / consultants who can help me getting an LMO?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Kunishsa

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

I just realized that I might have applied my PR under 2173. My application was sent on 9th Sept, 2013 and now I had realized that the NOC should be 2174 based on my work permit. I checked the NOC codes and duties of both. They both seems pretty similar. Will they reject my application? I did not get my AOR yet. Is there any chance if I call them and ask them to change it?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi All

I just realized that I might have applied my PR under 2173. My application was sent on 9th Sept, 2013 and now I had realized that the NOC should be 2174 based on my work permit. I checked the NOC codes and duties of both. They both seems pretty similar. Will they reject my application? I did not get my AOR yet. Is there any chance if I call them and ask them to change it?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Kunishsa
No, without AOR there's no wait of you contacting CIC with reference to your application.
As they're not yet processing it :)

Don't worry, as long as your duties match the NOC you should be fine.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi All

Has anyone aware of any companies / consultants who can help me getting an LMO?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Kunishsa
Try job search engines like monster.ca or jobbank.gc.ca
However, most employers are afraid of hiring foreign worker due to the paperwork involved.

Good luck!