+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
john123ui said:
i have the celpip but not ready with the documentation. how many days did it take for you to complete the documentation? infact i have to get the PCC, RCMP and FBI. This will take atleast 3-4 weeks in total for sure.
depends on how many documents you're waiting for. you don't need rcmp for now. PCCs are only required for every country you lived in for more than 6 months, except Canada.
CIC might ask you for rcmp fingerprints later on in the process tho.
I completed my whole application package in little less than a month.

Cheers

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
thanks toby for your response. i investigated and found that RCMP does not take long (2-4 days)...is that true? PCC - i was in 2 countrie othen that canada. so have to do both (one through the country's consulate and one through FBI)... this might take easily 3-4 weeks... looks to me the same time as yours.. is there some tip you would like to share while filling up the applicaiton forms.. which one will take long etc... so that i can work on it in parallel..Also i believe you completed your PCC but not RCMP?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
john123ui said:
thanks toby for your response. i investigated and found that RCMP does not take long (2-4 days)...is that true? PCC - i was in 2 countrie othen that canada. so have to do both (one through the country's consulate and one through FBI)... this might take easily 3-4 weeks... looks to me the same time as yours.. is there some tip you would like to share while filling up the applicaiton forms.. which one will take long etc... so that i can work on it in parallel..Also i believe you completed your PCC but not RCMP?
All forms can be filled in a matter of minutes/hours. The only form that requires more time
and effort is the form that asks for your travels.

The one and only tip I can share is, take your time and re-read all the forms after filling them. Re-read them again
and have friends or family proofread them too before your submit your package.

The instruction manual on the CEC website is great source of information, and if you need more help you can always
check back in and get some help here.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Last July applicants will be getting AOR beginning of this week. It's Augusts applicants turn next and
then we should be getting our AORs by beginning of November.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
About the application can I send with tag or stapled on it or just leave it in order only. Thank. I will send my document by end of September

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rgk said:
About the application can I send with tag or stapled on it or just leave it in order only. Thank. I will send my document by end of September
CIC usually wants the application package unbound. However, you should use a paper clip to attach
small items such as photos or the mailing labels to something bigger like the document checklist or so.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
john123ui said:
Keep more time for FBI... It would take around 5-6 weeks from the day you mail it. It is a easy process, but i suggest start the process by calculating your time. Remember PCC+FBI certificates are valid for only 3 months.

RCMP is not needed at all. very few people are asked for RCMP, if they require it for any reason, they will ask u for it. Then you can go for it.

PCC + FBI certificates are not required at the time of application, But we highly recommend sending it with your application.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
I just sent my application today, can I joint September application or have to b in October. CIC will received by next 2 days.I'm in noc 5252

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
rgk said:
I just sent my application today, can I joint September application or have to b in October. CIC will received by next 2 days.I'm in noc 5252
I think would make more sense to join October applicants since the PR process is based on the date your application is received at CIC office.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
rgk said:
You can keep track of our spreadsheet.
But you would be one of the firsts to get AOR from October 2013, So they will need you on their spreadsheet :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rgk said:
However, I put you on the September spreadsheet. If you want yourself removed and added to October, let me know.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
;) thank iam_toby.. success to me and all applications.

MLD84

Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-04-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
For those who submitted earlier in the month and consider themselves to be at the 'application received' stage, what evidence do you have for this?

I provided my email address on the application but have not had any notification that the application was received. I did however track the mail so I know it got there and was signed for a week ago. Is this normal?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I want to know that it's actually being looked at :p

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
MLD84 said:
For those who submitted earlier in the month and consider themselves to be at the 'application received' stage, what evidence do you have for this?

I provided my email address on the application but have not had any notification that the application was received. I did however track the mail so I know it got there and was signed for a week ago. Is this normal?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I want to know that it's actually being looked at :p
No September applicant considers his/her application as 'application received' ( ECAS status ). The only thing we know, for now,
is the date the application package was received by CIC. And that you can check if you use the tracking code of your package
and check the shipment status on Canadapost website.

So you tracked your shipment to CIC, that means we're all on the same page and waiting for AOR.

If you provide me with details about your application, then I put you on the september spreadsheet as well.